Chapter 26

Ace's POV

I can't believe I'm leaving in four days and all I want to do is stay with Camila and never leave her side but unfortunately I can't do that because I extend my damn contract. I know she'll wait for me because she said she would and I'm honestly grateful, this time with us is so different because we've both matured and I'm willing to lose a limb to make us work. I want to ask her to officially be my girlfriend but I want to do it right.

All night my mind was scanning through different ways to do it, at dinner was the only way that didn't completely suck. I'm going to cook her a delicious meal and set the table up nice and neatly, I'm going to buy her flowers, her favourites of course. I'll tell her to dress up in whatever makes her feel confident and comfortable, if it's a tight dress good, if it's baggy shorts and an oversized t-shirt that's good too and we can top the night off with the hot tub and some hot steaming sex.

God I hope she says yes.

I never thought about if she says no, what if she thinks it's too soon to put labels on it. Oh god, should I postpone it? No..she wouldn't say she loves me if she didn't want to label it...right? Fuck sake. I hate overthinking, I feel like that's all I do now.

"Morning" I hear her sexy sweet voice behind me.

I place the weight down near my feet and look in the mirror seeing her leaning against the doorframe in my black t-shirt, I can't tell if she's wearing panties since the t-shirt is more than half way down her thighs covering up her sugary pussy.

"Morning baby" I smirk and pick up the towel, wiping my sweaty forehead.

I turn to her seeing her eyes undress me as she takes in every inch of my body, roaming over my shorts and gaze deeply into my abs.

I walk towards her and she snaps out her dirty frenzy, "Uhmm" she tucks her hair behind her ear straightening her posture.

"Come on" I lift her quickly throwing her over my shoulder, she squeals in shock. "Don't worry, I was undressing you too"

"Where we going?" She asks holding back her giggles.

"We are going for a shower" I tell her, my t-shirt on her raising up her body as she hangs over my shoulder, not bothering to fight me.

We shower together, the whole time is filled with giggles from her and me attacking her with kisses. Turns out she wasn't wearing any underwear which made me groan but I kept it to myself because I badly want tonight to go well and if it does it'll end how I think it will and we'll do it until the sun raises.

We drive to the nearest town where only a few stores are, she wanted to check out a store with clothes I think, I'm not entirely sure but I told her to check it out and I'll get what I need but I'm secretly going to collect ingredients and flowers.

Once I get everything I put it in the back of my truck and head to the store where she is, when I walk in e small store I see her at the back standing in front of a mirror wearing a tight red dress showing of her thin curves. She definitely gaining weight and she looks happier that she is. I'm glad we're the only ones in this store.

The dress is long hugging her body as the back has a few straps crossing over leaving it backless to see her creamy skin.

She glances at me and smiles widely at my presence, I stand behind her as she looks herself in the mirror deciding whether she likes it or not. She turns towards me and looks back in the mirror with a sigh.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I scowl, if she doubting her body I'll go crazy.

Her head whips to me, "It's to formal huh? I probably won't wear it anyway" she tuts before looking back again, I can't tell if she desperately wants it or hates it, I love it.