Chapter 65

Ace's POV

Ace's POV

"And I don't look fat.." she sighs turning around, her swollen stomach popping out through the nightgown that she recently bought. It's black silk and reaches just above her mid thigh because of her stomach has made it shorter. Her bellybutton poking through the material.

"You look good, baby"  I tell her honestly.

"But not fat..just pregnant"

"You definitely look pregnant and not fat" I grab her hand and drag her onto my lap.

She leans her head against my shoulder and sighs as we look in front to the wardrobe mirror.

"I do look fat" she pouts and stands up.

"You don't, you look sexy" I huff shaking my head.

She pulls the nightgown over her head and throws it to the floor, now only in her plain bra and her stretchy underneath resting under her bellybutton. She pulls it down resting it under her stomach and rubs her stomach in circles as she stares at her reflection.

I stand up resting my chin on her shoulder admiring her beautiful body, my arms running over her stomach. Her purple and white stretch marks on her lower stomach and some around her bellybutton. She said she loves her stretch marks and so do I.

She said her tiger stripes show her strength of brining life into the world and I couldn't agree more. She always says you shouldn't be ashamed of stretch marks and you should embrace them.

"My mum had stretch marks..." she says leaning back into me.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah, she was so beautiful. She hated them but I loved them, she was so strong"

"Yeah she was" I brush my lips gently on her shoulder and she smiles.

"I wish she was here to meet him"

"Me too, she would've been an amazing grandma"

"The best" she chuckles.

I hear a steady regular beep, I slightly open my eyes and close then again because it's too bright, my head throbs so much. I open my eyes again looking to my left slightly feeling my entire body ache.

Ma is sitting near the beside on a chair reading a magazine. I slowly look to the other side seeing George and Hannah sitting on the couch as Henry lays his head on George's lap fast asleep. Hannah is cradling Lilly as she sleeps.

Where's Cam?

I look to Ma again and she glances up, "Oh my..Ace!" She stands to her feet coming right by my side.