Chapter 43

^I'll leave this here because it hits different^

Ace's POV

I try fix my tie looking in the bathroom, i can't seem to get it straight and it's beginning to annoying me. Why does Ma want us to wear suits, I look ridiculous in this stupid navy blue suit and black tie. I pull it off front around my neck and storm to the living room throwing the tie onto the couch.

Ash scoffs, "Struggling a bit there?"

"Yeah" I roll my eyes.

He swipes the tie off the couch and walks to me, he puts it around my neck beginning to tie it for me. He's suited in a navy blue suit like me but his tie is a dark reddish colour, "My dad didn't live long enough to teach me to tie" I tell him.

His eyes dart up to my eyes before back to the tie as he loops it around, "I know, if it helps...I taught myself before an interview so don't worry that you don't know"

Once it's done I look down seeing it perfectly resting against my chest, "Thanks" I continue to look down at it.

"No problem, now we have to wait for Cam" he sighs.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Course"

"Since you know your dads a piece of shit I thought maybe I'd ask you..." I clear my thought, is this weird or am I overthinking it.

"Ask me what?"

I clear my throat, "How would you feel about me proposing to Camila?"

"Are you asking for permission?" He chuckles.

"Yeah I am"

"Of course, I'd rather choose you than anyone else because I know you, you know?"

"Yeah I know" I smirk.

"So, when you asking her?"

"I dunno, all I know is I want to marry her and not be without her"

We hear heels click down the wooden hall floor and we both look towards the archway seeing Cam standing there staring at us, my jaw slowly hits the floor as I roam her body with my eyes.

"You look sensational" I look down her body as I walk closer to her and she blushes holding her arms behind her back.

The navy blue dress mid thigh showing off her summer tan, it has two straps around each shoulder as a slit goes down her cleavage and on her left thigh. If we didn't need to go to this thing I'd take her back to the bedroom and fuck her senseless. She has opened toed white heels showing off her navy blue nails which match her dress and fingernails. Her long brown hair curled falling over her right shoulder, she has full face of makeup but it isn't too much where it's cakey, it looks natural as her lipgloss sparkles with the lighting.