Chapter 67

Ace's POV

Ace's POV

"Ace?" Ash shakes my shoulder.

I open my eyes slowly and lift my head off the bed, "Coffee" he says handing me a cup of coffee, pure black because I've been in and out of sleep.

"Thanks" I take it from him keeping a hold of Camila's hand.

I sip on my coffee as I run my thumb along her thumb, slowly.

He sits down at the opposite side of the bed drinking his coffee, "where's Julia?" I ask.

"Getting food, you should go get too"

I shrug, "I'm fine with coffee right now"

The door creaks open, Asher eyes peer behind me and I turn seeing Frankie and Heather, "Hey.." he says.

I've only seen him multiple times during the two months but he can't come everyday because he has his own life to attend. Surprisingly Aiden hasn't been by, I thought maybe he would have but I'm glad he hasn't.

"Hey" I lean back on the chair averting my eyes back to Cam.

"How she doing?" Heather asks.

"The same" I answer.

"Have you seen your daughter yet?" Frankie asks.

I shake my head, "You should, the first time you see her it will be the best moment in your life"

I don't say anything just sip on my hot coffee keeping my eyes on my beautiful wife, hoping she'll waken up any minute. I can feel Asher's eyes on me begging me to go see my daughter, his niece but I can't.

"Hi, I got you..." Julia walks in and closes the door behind her pulling stuff from the plastic white bag she's holding, "a BLT sandwich and Doritos" she throws them onto my lap, "I got you the same" she hands the same to Asher, she leans forward pressing her palm on his chest giving him a swift peck on the lips before going to sit on the couch beside Heather.

I narrow my eyes to Ash and he looks at me in confusion, "What?"

"Nothing.." I shake my head with a little smirk. I'm not hungry but I should eat, I haven't eaten in like twenty hours.

I finally let go of Cam's hand and eat as I hear Julia and Heather talk, I try block it out as they talk about my daughter. Talking about how well she's doing and how cute she is but I don't want to hear it.

I sigh putting my wrappers into the bin and I stand up with everyone looking my way, "I'm getting another coffee, anyone else want one?" I ask.