Chapter 54

Camila's POV

Camila's POV

"That was so fun!" Julia squeals as I walk into the cabin with my arm around hers.

"I know!" I laugh feeling the adrenaline.

"Girlss!" Heather comes behind us wrapping her arms around mine and Julia's neck and resting our head in between us. "You did great for your first time"

"I'm surprised I did it, I'm afraid of height" Julia shivers at the thought.

"You did great Jules" Asher says leaning over the counter and look at her.

"Thanks" she smiles looking down and we collapse onto the couch beside Aiden.

"Where's Ace?" I ask Frankie as he wraps his arms around Heather and leaning his head on her shoulder.

"He was just there..." he points to the kitchen where Asher is.

"He went upstairs" Callum comes out of the downstairs bathroom.

"Babe, can you get me a beer?" Christian asks Callum.

"Aye" he walks over to the fridge.

I stand up unlocking my arm from Julia and heading upstairs and down the hall to our room.

I open the door seeing Ace laying back on the bed staring at the ceiling, "Hi, are you okay?" I lay on top of him and his arm wraps around the smalls of my back holding me in place.

"Yeah, I'm just thinking" he half smiles at me and looks up at the ceiling again.

"About what?" I ask.

"Just Leo and Zack, they could've been here you know.." his hand begins to rub my back.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I lean up looking into his eyes.

"I miss them, they were like brothers to me you know? I knew them boys for years and now they're just.." he shrugs, "Gone, i know I should go see Leo's mum, he made me promise I'd look out for her if he were to go anywhere even though I said he wouldn't go anywhere as long as he's by my side"

I can feel his pain ricochet off him as he talks about them.

"I think that's a good idea, maybe I can bake her a pie?" My tone soft.

"Yeah, she would love that" he smiles, "She was lovely and so funny like him"

"He was funny" I chuckle thinking about talking to him through FaceTime.

"Zack's sister will be devastated, orphan kids and they only had each other. Now she only has her son"

"We can go see them too, I'm sure her son would love a toy"

"He's twelve, maybe a Xbox game" he chuckles, "We can go next weekend but you don't need to come if you don't want too"

"I'll go if you want me too" I do want to go to support him but if he doesn't want me there then it's fine.