Chapter 19

Camila's POV

I feel the bottom of the bed dip and my eyes shoot open looking down, the small moonlight shining through allowing me to see but barely. His back is to me as he sits on the bottom of the bed leaning his elbows on his knees.

"I'm sorry" he whispers hurt laced through his voice, does he think I'm still asleep?

"I'm so sorry" he sniffles quietly like he's trying not to waken me, why is he saying this while he thinks I'm asleep, shouldn't he waken me to have this conversation and why is he here in the middle of the night, "I hate him alway have and will but, I despise him because he's always there for you..he was there and I left" his shoulders slump down, "He makes you happy all the time and I only seem to make you happy for a little while, I've been trying so hard and I still feel like I'm still not good enough" his arms move as he wipes his nose with his sleeve.

"I wasn't there twice, twice..when you lost our babies and it hurts like hell and I don't know what to do or how to control the feelings I have, I don't know how to react" he silent sobs into his hands, I can tell he's been drinking. I just know he has.

He hurt me when he didn't sit and talk to work it out like adults and it hurt that he basically slut shamed me again. I don't want to keep giving into him but when he's breaking his heart in front of me I just want to hug him but I just can't seem to move.

He stands wiping his eyes, I clamp my eyes shut when he turns to look at me. He kneels down at the side of the bed near me, his finger lightly touches my face moving my hair off my forehead, "I'm sorry, so fucking sorry" his lips softly touch my cheeks and he stands quietly walking to the door, I watch as he opens the door and silently shutting it behind him.

I roll on my side and burst into tears grabbing the duvet and covering my face trying to silent my now muffled sobs. "I'm sorry" I hear again and I move the duvet looking at the door with my blurred vision. I sit up wiping and rubbing my eyes, Ace is standing at the door. I thought he left.

He quickly walks over and pulls me into his embrace, "I'm sorry" he repeats.

"You can't do that" I wipe my nose on his t-shirt.

"I know"

"Are you jealous of him?"

"I'm so fucking jealous, he was there..I wasn't and he was holding you..touching you...and I wasn't because I left" he admits.

"You can't be a hypocrite or slut shame me, I won't take any of your shit..not anymore"

"I didn't say it to slut shame you, I'm not a stupid teenager anymore"

"You said it's different..it's not different, you've slept with girls during those five years and I'm guessing it's a lot"

"It's different because I always had a doubt about him, what would you do if I slept with someone you had a doubt about and that I was friends with, you would hate it too, it wasn't a lot either"

I can't lie, I would feel so jealous and hate if he was to sleep with someone he called a friend but I was hurting and he helped me, he was the only one that helped me.

"I would. I told you I lost another baby and I tried to kill myself and you stormed out which makes me think that you don't care at all about it"

"I do and I hate that I didn't know and wasn't there, I want nothing more than to give you children and I'm sorry..so so sorry that this world keeps preventing that. If you give me a chance, I'll give you the entire world..I promise I won't go anywhere"

"But you are leaving again" I'm sure he has to go back on tour.

"Only for a little while but I'll be back"

"When are you leaving again?" I whisper.

"The first of January"

"For how long?" I can feel the coldness creep it's way up at the thought of him going back out there.

"Eight months but I just recently extend my contract for another two years..I did it because I didn't think I'd see you, I didn't think I'd ever see you again"

"Two years..a lot can happen in two years"

"I know so I won't promise anything" I know what he isn't promising and it terrifies me that he may not return one day.

"Baby, Merry Christmas"

"Merry Christmas" I snuggle into his chest, and he lays down holding me on top of him tightly like he doesn't want to let me go.

I hear loud giggling and loud feet running up and down outside my bedroom door causing me to waken up.

"Ace!" Henry screams before loud giggling is heard.

"Got you!!" Ace laughs.

"Hey! Leave my nephew alone, Henry, Superman is here to help!" I hear Brad.

What the fuck is going on?

I stand up padding to the door, I open the door and peek my head down the hall towards George's old bedroom where all the noise is coming from.

I tiptoe down the hall looking inside George's old room seeing a childlike room with marvel character's all over the walls and a fluffy blue carpet.

My eyes snap towards the bed where Henry is laughing pointing at Brad dressed in a superman suit, he's play fighting with Ace who is wearing a Spider-Man suit. I couldn't help but laugh at how ridiculous it looks.

"Marvel is better!" Ace grunts lifting Brad over his shoulder and slamming him into the bed, Henry watching in hysterics as he laughs so loud.

"DC is better!"

"Marvel!!" Henry screams high pitched and jumps onto Brads back. That's when I realise he's wearing a hulk costume without that big green fists.

I laugh loud enough that they all look my way, clearly seeing my awe.

"DC of Marvel?" Brad asks out of breath.

"Defiantly Marvel" I smirk.

"Yeah baby!" Ace shouts his smile reaching his ears.

Henry shouts "yes!" Before continuing to play fight with them.

"Did we waken you?" Ace asks stopping the fight for exactly two seconds before Henry starts it up again.

"No" I laugh, they did but this is an amazing thing to waken up to.

I stare at them all with a smile on my face before realisation hits. I'll never have this, never. I gulp down the lump in my throat as I become choked up.

"You okay?" Ace asks while pinning Brad down, Henry helping.

"Yeah" I lie pulling the fakest smile I can muster. I don't want to break his heart, I can't give this to him and it breaks my own heart. If he knew he wouldn't want to be with me because if there is no future, what's the point.

___________________________________

Please vote, comment and follow☺️

Don't be a silent reader❤️

Love you all💕