Chapter 15

Walking down the staircase and rubbing my eyes feeling like I've just had the best sleep of my life

Walking down the staircase and rubbing my eyes feeling like I've just had the best sleep of my life. Yesterday was surreal and was by far on of my favourite days, I can't believe I actually got to meet red pandas and cub ones too. I keep replaying it in my head at how magical it was for me.

"Morning sunshine" A deep voice says as I reach the bottom.

My eyes focus to Brad standing by the archway of the living room holding a bowl of cereal shirtless.

"Morning" I roll my eyes.

"Lover boy is in the kitchen" he chews on a huge bite.

I roll my eyes again and walk past him to the kitchen, "Hey!" Ace says out of breath before he squirts water into his mouth.

"Hi.." I look his sweaty figure up and down.

"You ready?"

"What we doing today?"

"Secret" he winks and drinks more water.

"You're annoying"

"Good, we leave in an hour" he taps the non-excising watch on his wrist.

"Bossy" I raise my brows and turn around to head back upstairs to have a shower, I quickly shower and run a razor over my legs. I brush my teeth and wear light blue high-waisted jeans with a black t-shirt which is tied at the front in a knot. I pull black toms onto my feet and pull my coat on.

I skip downstairs seeing Ace at the bottom, "Oo, you're a minute late" he looks at his wrist again. He's now showered and changed himself.

I look at my wrist, "Would you look at that! You're still annoying"

He chuckles shaking his head and opening the front door, "Have fun lo..." Brads words are cut short from Ace slamming the door shut behind us.

We listen to the radio as we drive past fields and more fields, and I becoming really suspicions on where we're going.

"Are we there yet?" I pout.

"Donkey?" He glances my way with a smirk.

"Ha-Ha, seriously though"

"Yeah we are" he turns left onto a road, we stop outside a massive hanger looking place. In bold letter it says 'SkyDiving', I gasp and look his way in full shock.

"Noooo" I say in disbelief.

"Oh yeahhh" he gets out the truck and I follow two steps behind.