Chapter 29

Camila's POV

Camila's POV

I rock the tiny girl in my arms by Hannah's bed, she had the same chin as her mother and grey-blue eyes just like her father. I rock her slowly watching as her eyes begin to slowly close.

"Have you thought of names yet?" I ask Hannah, her eyes on the both of us with sheer admiration.

All the boys have went out to get food, I decided to stay with Hannah and Lillian, she's fetching coffee at the moment. I stayed with the girls because things are awkward with Ace and I right now, I have no one to blame but myself because I should've told him. I'm just terrified.

"We thought it was a boy.." she softly laughs with a shake of the head, "So, no names yet but we'll get there"

"I'm sure whatever you chose will be beautiful" I smile back down to the peacefully sleeping girl in my arms.

"It's a good look on you, you know"

I nervously laugh, "No" I scrunch my nose up.

I'd want nothing more.

"Why not?"

"Just don't want" I avoid her gaze, I can't tell her when I haven't even told the man I love yet.

"Don't want..or can't"

My eyes snap up to her, "W-What, no.." I stutter, how does she even know.

She gives me a sympathetic look knowingly, "Does he know?"

I slowly shake my head looking back down to the baby, "Why?" She says when I don't answer.

I shrug feeling my eyes brim once again at the thought of not being able to have one of these beautiful..babies, "I..uhm..." I clear the bubble in my throat, "What if he's disappointed that I can't give him one, he said he doesn't need it but what if one day he wakes up and he needs a family, wants a family and if he does..he'll leave, I'll understand if he does but doesn't mean it won't break my heart"

"Camila, there is other ways to have a child not just one. He's a grown man and if he leaves then he is a dick but he's changed and is mature now, I know deep down he won't leave because he loves you and everyone can see that he does. You need to tell him Camila, because if you don't he'll just think he's doing something wrong and the more you drag it out the more it'll hurt the both of you, he will understand" she comforted, her face holding sadness for me.

I chew on the inside of my cheek looking down to the baby once again before I nod in agreement, "Thank you, Hannah"

"I got you a hazelnut latte, I'm not sure if you'll like it" Lillian comes into the room with two coffees to go in her hand.

"The boys better hurry up, George promised me a mountain of food" Hannah laughs, I chuckle softly.

Lillian places the coffees onto the side table and walks over to me, "My turn!" She says full of excitement.