Chapter 20

Camila's POV

Camila's POV

I head back to the bedroom going into the en-suite turning the shower on, "You sure you're okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine" I tell him again, by the looks of it he's not convinced.

I chuckle looking him up and down because he looks ridiculous in the Spider-Man costume, the head of the suit in his hand.

"You look ridiculous" I jest.

"I look cool" he smirks looking his body up and down.

I giggle turning my attention back to the shower and placing my hand underneath to test the temperature.

"We're okay right? Like the talk last night helped"

"Yeah, I still don't forgive you but we're fine" I shrug. He isn't getting off easy with making me feel like shit about a choice I made, it's not like he hasn't slept with anyone. I get that we haven't been in a relationship since each other but stuff is bound to happen when we're not together, it's been five years not months.

"Sorry"

"Stop apologising and get out cause I need to shower"

"Where are you going?" He asks and sits on the toilet seat as if he's allowed to watch.

"I'm going to pick up Ash and then going to my mums grave" I say trying not to sound upset about it.

"You are coming back though?" I turn seeing his eyes flicker with sadness.

"Of course, now get out" i jokingly shove his shoulder.

He chuckles mischievously, "Nothing I haven't seen before" he licks his lips looking my body up and down hungrily.

"What happened to taking it slow?" I cock a brow.

He laughs lowly standing up and biting his lip looking down at me, I can feel myself get flustered as he looks a me lustfully, "I can take it slow" he whispers.

My tongue darts out wetting my bottom lip, his eyes gaze down turning dark with lust as they dilate massively. I tiptoe trying to reach his height making it below his ear, "Have fun with your right hand" I whisper before turning back around with a huge smile on my face.

That was fun.

"Ouch" he says under his breath, "Would he lying if I said that didn't turn me on but I'm respecting what you want and I'll leave you to it" I turn to see his face lit with happiness, shouldn't he be angry or frustrated.

"Why you smiling so hard?"

"Dunno, it just feels right" he shrugs and walks out the bathroom.

I stand there confused but laugh it off before locking the door and stripping off my pyjamas. The hot water feels amazing on my skin taking away any tension on my shoulders. I quickly shampoo and condition my hair and rub mint scented body wash on me.