Chapter 30

Camila's POV

Camila's POV

I hear a ringtone loud in my ear bringing me out my sleep barley. I grunt spreading my arm forward, I nudge Ace keeping my eyes closed still half asleep.

"Hmm!" He groans.

I nudge him again getting frustrated because I'm still tired as shit and the ringtone is loud, "What!?" He mumbles.

"Your phone, turn it off" I mumble turning over.

I feel the bed dip as he sits up on the bed, "Cam, it's your phone" his voice husky, he reaches over me to the bedside table.

He's silent as the phone continues to ring, "Its...Aiden" hatred laced in his words.

My eyes slowly open and I turn my head back to him seeing him hover over me showing me the screen of my phone. I lazily take it from him and answer holding it to my ear and closing my eyes again.

I know he hesitated to tell me who was calling because he hates Aiden but he told me and that just shows me how mature he is, he could've easily declined and told me it was someone else..but he didn't.

"Hey" his voice loud in my ear.

I groan at the sudden loudness not meaning to, "Hi" I mumble.

"I haven't heard from you in a while so I thought I'd give you a call, I spoke with Julia...she said you seen Ace"

"And?" Is all I say, I'm still half asleep and can't be bothered with that he has to say about Ace, he sure had an earful five years ago. I open my eyes again seeing Ace staring at the ceiling with his arms under his head, his feelings hidden behind his collected features.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I just woke up" I tell him the truth.

"Sorry I didn't mean to waken you, but this Ace thing. Do you really think it's a good idea, he left you remember?"

Why does everyone keep trying to remind me like I'm fucking stupid, I know what happened because it was me it happened to.

"Obviously" I say bitter, I'm really not in the mood for this. I was happy...having a good ass dream.

"Okay well Julia was right I don't think you should throw your heart out there again, what if he hurts you...again"

"He's different, we both are" I defend. People are still against us and it's fucking ridiculous.

"How are you so sure? Doesn't mean he won't get up and leave you again"

"I know he won't because I'm laying in his fucking bed naked, we're on a trip and talking about having kids, no one knows what it's like when it's just us two and people need to stay the fuck out of my business!" I snap.

Shit I didn't mean too, I'm just so sick of people trying to think what's best.

Ace's head whips around to me, his features of clear anger now.