Chapter 60

Camila POV

Camila POV

I flick through the pages of this gossip magazine as my legs are up against the wall and my ass is against the headboard as I lay back on the bed.

"Here, baby" Ace hands me a bowl of watermelon and pineapples, I place it onto my stomach as I begin to eat staring at the ceiling.

Every time we have sex I sit like this hoping it'll work, unfortunately I've taken so many pregnancy tests this month and still nothing. I've tried so many things to try help such as changing my diet with foods that apparently help, we've also been running together every morning to keep me fit and healthy. I've been taking these supplements that also apparently help. I've been checking when I'm ovulating which is now, but we're constantly having sex just because miracles can happen even when it's not my ovulation time.

I sink the fork into a another piece of watermelon and eat it before looking over at Ace, he's sitting on the wooden chair with his sketch pad, I have no idea what he's drawing but he has been doing it more lately, he glances up at me quickly before his eyes focus back onto the sketchbook in front of him, his foot is flat on the floor as his other one rests on his knee making it a good stand for his sketchbook.

I look at the view behind him at the beautiful blue ocean, "Can you believe we are here for two weeks?" I gush continuing to eat my fruit while I'm practically upside down.

He hums in response as he concentrates on whatever he's drawing, his tongue resting on his bottom like usual when he concentrates hard.

"We should find some activities to do while were here"

"Yeah but for now can you stay still?" He glances up to me with a smirk.

I freeze my movements, "Can I still eat?" I whisper.

"Yes" his smirk doesn't leave his face.

"Why do I need to stay still?"

"Because I'm drawing my beautiful view"

"Is that me?" I grin and he chuckles lowly with a nod.

I continue to eat staring up at my bare feet, I painted them yesterday specifically for coming here. I can't believe it's April already, I remember I couldn't wait to come here and we're finally here.

"How do you think Rox is?"

"She's fine since she's with ma"

I sigh bringing a piece of pineapple to my mouth, "I miss her already"

"Me too"

We sit here for an extra ten minutes before he closes his book and stands up, "Let take a walk on the beach or lay by the pool before we stroll the streets for a restaurant"

"Okay" I swing my legs down and pick out a bikini from my suitcase, it's white with small blue butterflies. I also pull on my bikini cover up and slide on my flip flops. Ace is wearing red shorts with black ties knitted to keep them up, his tattoos being shown off making him look so sexy.