Chapter 6

Camila's POV

"I only came because I couldn't say no to your mum" I tell him truthfully.

He leans back against the counter and looks to the floor, he doesn't say anything, he probably doesn't know what to say.

"I should go" I whisper and look down to my fiddling fingers.

"You don't need to" he whispers.

"But I want to" I say above a whisper.

"I'm sorry" he apologises again.

I walk around the counter and through the kitchen door heading to the front door, "leaving so soon?" I hear.

I turn and see Lillian coming downstairs stopping at the very bottom, "Yeah, I have a lot of packing to do" I smile.

"The boys can help you with that, they'll help you move it to wherever you're wanting it"

"It's fine, Asher is flying over to help"

She nods and walks over to me, "It was lovely seeing you again, don't hesitate to ever come over. Remember this family is your family" she softly says pulling me in for a hug.

Her embrace warm and comforting, the only problem is that she isn't my own mother and this hasn't felt like my family in five years.

I pull away and she smiles at me, "Bye" I say.

She waves bye to me as i reverse out the driveway, Aiden calls and talks to me through the car phone on the way back home.

He officially has taken full custody of Kyle, not legally but Kyle is at his apartment non stop so it feels like he has. He's like a father figure to him even though their father is still around along with their mother. I hear from him every now and then but he helped me a lot during my mums illness.

We say goodnight and end the call as I park the car in my driveway, i close the door behind me and lock it before heading upstairs and crawling into my mothers bed, I sink into her duvet and mattress. It still smells like her but not as much as it use too.

A loud knock echoes through the house and I jolt up in confusion, I whip the duvet off my body and make my way lazily downstairs. It's seven in he morning, who the fuck is knocking on my door at this time?

I swing the door open seeing George, Brad and Ace standing with half smiles except Ace he's looking directly at the floor.

"Morning sunshine" Brad says chipper looking my body up and down.

The cold air and sunlight is beaming off me I move back allowing them to come in, "What are you guys doing here?" I questions.

"Ma said you needed help" George shows me a breathtaking smile.

I said I didn't need help.

Ace's eyes run slowly up my body and stops on my face, his face holding a scowl.

"Ash was actually flying over tomorrow" I tell them.

"Quicker the better" Brad shrugs and points to the living room and I nod, him and George head into the living room.

"Put a bra on" Ace sternly says.