Chapter 45

Ace's POV

I open my eyes with a zapping headache, i shouldn't have drank that much and went to that bar after I smashed the bottle. Worst idea I've had in five years.

Something moves underneath my arm and I look down to see the outline of Cam sleeping peacefully curled up beside me as my arm is slung over her. I can tell it's her even through the darkness because of her smell, she smells amazing like aways. I sit up and massage my temples with my two fingers.

When did she get here and how did she know?

How come I can be so mad with her but want to hug and kiss her, I know she forgave me for Rebecca years ago but..my brother. He also teased me about her and now if he was to do it I'd go insane because they've kissed. A kiss may not mean much to her but it means so much to me.

I know I don't want to lose her, I know I can't even think about not having her in my life but that thought of her and Brad is there, what if later in life she decides she actually has feelings for him and her love for me fades, that can happen..but not with me. I've loved her since the first time I seen her and that love has only gotten stronger, she's only loved me for what?.. six/seven years? Who is to say she won't fall for someone else? The thought makes my heartache.

"Hmm" she stirs turning around.

I lay down back with my hands behind my head staring into the darkness thinking of what I'm going to do. I was so ready to propose and maybe get the guys to help me pick out a ring or even better, the girls. I want to because I don't want to live without her but I don't want to because each time I see Brad, I see him kissing her and vice versa.

Her arms goes over my waist and I look her way seeing the outline of her body, I reach over tucking her fallen hair behind her ear as my eyes adjust slightly to the darkness, "You drive me insane and I hate that I love you, I hate that you can break my heart and I hate that I can't stay mad at you..why did you have to do that and with my brother? Why did you give up hope so fast...I hate that"

"I'm sorry" her soft voice speaks.

I thought she was asleep.

I remove my hand from her face and stare up at the ceiling listening to my steady breathing.

"I'm really really sorry"

"A kiss may not mean something to you but it means a lot to me"

"I know it does and I'm so sorry for what I did, will you forgive me?"

I don't say anything because I'm unsure yet, I know she is but whose to say this won't happens again with Brad, Aiden...anyone if we were to have an argument.

"Please" her voice cracks and she reaches up to my face trying to turn my face towards her but I don't allow it. I feel my own tears succumb as I hear her whimper at my silence.

Her hand drops to my chest before I feel her tug at the buttons on my shirt, she unbuttons the very last one before undoing the buckle on my belt, she begins to unzip my trouser but I grab her hand.

"You can't persuade me to forgive you with sex" I push her hand away and silence takes over us.

"I love you, you know that right?" She whispers.

"I know" I whispers back.

I hear her sniffle as she sits up, "I'm sorry again"