Chapter 53

Camila's POV

I rock my hips throwing my head back and running my fingers through my hair, his hands reach up cupping my breasts kneading them as he raises his hips when I smash down into him, he's hitting every spot and it's making me go insane and quiver above him.

I can feel what feels like the one millionth climax come as I moan his name aloud, one hand reaches down massage my clit with his fingers sending me into another euphoric state as I shake and dig my nails into his chest raking down, "Camila!" He moan throwing his head back against the pillow as he grips my hips and comes inside me, following after me.

I collapse on top of him trying to catch my breath, "Holy shit!" He says breathless.

"I know" I agree.

We stay like this for a moment catching our breath before I roll off him onto my back feeling the aching pain in my legs and core, it's gradually getting more sore as the night has gone on.

"That's like...a world record right?" he chuckles and pulls me onto his chest.

"I know"

He kiss my forehead pushing my hair away from my sweaty forehead, "It's not even dawn yet" his fingers trace down the side of my body as my leg is slung over his lower waist and my finger traces his arm tattoos. I trace my finger around the date of his fathers passing before going up to his shoulder.

"I know and I'm hungry" I giggle.

"Me too"

I sit up looking down at him and smile, "I'll go get ice cream or something, I'll be back" I peck his lips lingering not wanting to leave his side.

He taps my ass with a small boyish smile, "Better hurry back"

I giggle crawling off the bed and picking up his white button up shirt and pulling of a fresh pair of underwear, I smile at him before unlocking the door and closing it quietly behind me. I can feel my entire lower body ache but instead of wincing I smile and laugh to myself like a mad woman.

I go downstairs as quiet as I can and pad towards the freezer looking for the ice cream.

"Sorry, I've stole it" I hear Julia giggle behind me and I turn around seeing her sitting on the counter with the tub of cookie dough ice cream and a spoon in her hand.

"Oh, why are you still up?" I scan her body, she has a large t-shirt on and her crimson hair is a mess.

"Why are you?" She smirks.

"Just..hungry" I shrug and take another spoon from the drawer.

"Yeah yeah, I think everyone heard you moan Ace!" She mocks with a laugh.

My eyes widen and I feel my face heat up with embarrassment, "Oh god!" I smack my head looking down.

"It's fine, we managed to block you out"

"We?" I say dipping my spoon into the tub and leaning on the counter beside her.

Her eyes slowly move from the ice cream to me in sheer shyness.

"Asher?"

She clears her throat tucking her red hair behind her ear, "Yes.." she avoids my eyes putting a spoonful of ice cream into her mouth.

"Are you guys back together?"

She sighs with a shrug, "No I don't think so, we didn't really talk"

"Ew" I realise it's my brothers t-shirt she's wearing.

She rolls her eyes, "Yeah okay, Ace!" She mocks again and laughs.