Chapter 13

Camila's POV

Camila's POV

I open my eyes with moonlight hitting my face from the crack in the curtain, I sit up in confusion looking around the dim lighted room. Where the fuck am I? Did I drive to Lillian's? I can't remember if i did. What time is it?

I hear a groan beside me and I look down seeing Rox looking at me before she stretches out with a yawns laying flat on her side, did I fall asleep? How did I even get to the bedroom and where is Ace?

I pull the duvet off me and see that I'm still wearing yesterdays clothes, I pad across the freezing cold floor in my bare feet, it's kind of chilly in here. I head to the living room hearing loud snores, I walk around the couch seeing Ace sleeping soundly with his tattooed arms raised above his head as his muscles flex. I look towards the blanket recognising which one it is, I got it for him five years ago for Christmas and he still has it. I feel warmth once again spread throughout my body and it stays there, no vanishing like last time.

I badly want to crawl in beside him like I remember I use to do but I can't bring myself to do, I don't even know why I want to.

His eyes slowly open and blink a few times waiting for them to adjust, I want to run back to bed but I won't.

"Cam?" He sits up confused and rubs his eyes.

"Sorry, I woke up and just wondered where you were" i whisper really quietly, feeling anxious.

He licks his lips and looks at me holding one eye open as he's half asleep, "Are you okay?" His croaky tired voice says.

"Yeah.." I should've stayed in bed, I don't even know why I didn't stay in his bed.

He grabs my hand pulling me towards him on the couch like it's natural, it use to be "Come here, baby" I don't know why but I oblige. He wraps the blanket over me as his arms snakes around me waist pulling me closer to him, he closes his eye resting his other arm underneath my head.

"I know this is a dream like always but I wish it wasn't" he whispers close to my ear, the light snores begin again and I close my eyes hoping I can fall sleep as his words replay in my head.

Ace's POV

I feel something move on my numb arm, I open my eyes to the semi lit living room. I look towards the source of my numb arm, I gulp seeing her peacefully sleeping.

When did she come in beside me?

Her eyes slightly open before they close again and she turns on her side facing me. I don't know what to do or how to act, I'm still confused on when she crawled in beside me. Did I carry her to bed? I did have a few beers, maybe I thought I did.

"Why are you staring at me?" She whispers.

She's awake.

I clear my throat allowing the croaky morning voice to disappear, "Did you sleep here all night?" I whisper back, I have no idea why we're whispering.