9

BLAZE

Waking up, the sun blazing through, hitting my slowly opening eyes. The unfamiliar room jolts me awake.

What the hell happened last night?

Feeling something, cuddled up into my side, I see Bentley. Shirtless and flat out asleep. Cosy and snuggled up into me.

"Oh dear." I mutter to myself, knowing and slowly remembering last nights events.

What a night!

How I ended up in bed with Bentley, once again I might add, I do not know.

Well I do, but yeah....

The last time we were just crazy fifteen year old virgins.

I move Bentley's arms from around my waist and groggily stumble out of the bedroom going towards the bathroom, needing to splash my face with cold fresh water to clean and cool down my hot sticky face.

Splashing the soothing water on my face a massive sigh escapes my lips. I'm exhausted. Everything is all too much. It really is exhausting being wild. Rubbing my eyes and sliding them down my cheeks, I stare at the person I've become. The distant memory of the girl I once was.

Wobbling back to the random bedroom we stayed in, I see that Bentley is awake, searching around the room.

"Hey."

"Morning Blaze. You seen my top?" He asks.

"I have it on." I smile, taking off the top, replacing it with my dress I wore yesterday.

"Thanks. So Blaze, about last night," he starts, scratching the back of his head like he's nervous, "I don't want you thinking I didn't enjoy myself, because hell I really did, it's just, you're my best friend." He tried to explain, not really getting to the point.

Bless him.

"B it's fine. Seriously. We had a fun night, things escalated. It happens." I smile receiving one in return from him. "You don't need to worry yourself. It was another, amazing, pissed up night."

"God I love you." He chuckles, embracing me in a sweet hug.

"I love you too buddy."

Still hugging, the bedroom door creaks open, and a pale, sweaty looking Cori pokes his head over the door.

"Hey Nugget, how you feeling?" I joke. The poor boy looked so sick.

"We'll discuss my awful hangover later, my mom's coming to pick us up. Blaze we're in huge, like huge trouble." He says waving his arms idly in the air.

"Oh no." I mutter, dropping my head onto Bentley's shoulder.

30 minutes after getting the news that Nicola was going to be picking us up we were sitting in the living room downstairs, Joanna's parent sat waiting for Nicola, staring angrily at me. I guess they blame me. Can't say I blame them, the uproar at the party was partly my doing.

"Cori Joshua Casen, Blaze Rosetta O'Toole and Bentley Harrison!" The voice of my godmother ring through the house making the three of us all visible gulp. She had her mom head on it seems.

She stared at the three of us. I swear I see actual steam coming out of her ears. This normally calm and happy woman was fuming.

"You three outside, NOW! While I talk to Mr and Mrs Leigh."

The three of us take the walk of shame outside, though I can't really say I'm feeling shameful. I'm sort of proud, the night would've been a drab if Bentley and I didn't turn up. A smirk graced my face as I waited for Nicola to come outside.