24

BLAZE

Sleep was not on my mind when River dropped me home I stared at the walls for the entire night.

Gladly it's morning so I can go to Bentley's. I need his advice right now because my mind is all jumbled.

By morning I mean 5 o'clock.

Sneaking past the sleeping people in the house, I make it outside.

Bentley's house was quite far away and I don't have my license yet so the only option I have is running all the way there.

Climbing up the wall and sliding the window open, I swing my leg over the windowsill, entering Bentley's bedroom.

His hair was disheveled and he was snoring lightly into his pillow.

Rolling my eyes, I grab a pillow that's on the floor and threw it on his head. He groaned and moved his body.

"Hey dumbass!" I shook him, poking his rips.

"Hmm, I love you too Mia."

"What kinda fool." I throw my hands up in the air.

"Hello pretty boy! Wakey wakey! It's wake up time sucker!" I sang slapping his cheek.

"Mmm, I like it when you slap me baby," he mumbled into his pillow.

"Ugh, why am I friends with him?"

I swear if he doesn't wake up in a minute I'm going downstairs to find some ice.

"That's it," I muttered, before stepping backs few steps, I run up to the bed and jump on the bed.

"WAKE UP YOU BIG OAF!"

A shrill scream came from the bed. Bentley jumped up and ran towards the baseball bat, holding it up. When he saw me he dropped the bat and put his head in his hands, panting.

"WHAT THE FUCK BLAZE! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? HAVE YOU SEEN THE TIME?" He yells, falling to the floor.

"I needed you asshole." I pout, folding my arms.

"Ever heard of a doorbell. You know, the thing that normal people use."

"Have you met me? I'm hardly normal."

"Blaze..." he whined, coming up to me and sitting down in the bed, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. "What did you need?"

"I need to tell you something." It's now or never, I really need him right now.

————————

"So you're telling me you nearly kissed that hot hunk of a mentor."

Telling Bentley what happened last night lifted a weight off my shoulders. Though I don't know what he's going to say. I hope he tells me what I want to hear but knowing Bentley he'll be honest and tell me exactly what he thinks.

"Yeah. I really wanted to as well."

"Oh my, Blaze," he leaned back onto his bed, hands covering his face. "This is wrong."

"What?!"

"You really think I'm going to tell you what you want to hear," he glanced up at me rolling his eyes.

"I was hoping for that yeah."

"You and River can't happen Blaze. He's like twenty two and you're seventeen. You really think you could pull a relationship off in secret before your eighteenth."

"Plus you're still getting your life back on track, if something happens, I don't want you going downhill again." I nod, not really liking what he's saying.

"I really like him though." I whisper, looking down at my lap, tracing patterns on my leggings.

"It'll only end badly, I don't want you getting hurt Blaze."

I nod again.

I don't think I'll be able to stay away, but I have to try at least. Even though everything in me is telling me to run to his flat.

"Promise me that you'll ignore this Blaze, I really don't want you getting your heart broke."

"I promise"

Though I don't think I can keep to this promise.

But I have to listen to my best friend. I mean I could never lie to him.

Could I.

—————————

UNEDITED

So we had a Blazey scene 😁😁 I swear they're my favourite duo

Two updates in one day, I'm on a roll.

Those who follow my Instagram, what would you like to see on my feed, I'm running out of ideas 💡