| authors note |

that's a wrap folks

It has been an incredible ride with you all, but Blazing Rivers has come to an end.

I've had so many ups and downs with this story. I've had times where I would write until sunrise and times where I was lost and didn't know what to do.

Writing Blazing Rivers and bringing my characters to life has been a journey I will never forget. I have adored every minute of it.

The idea came to me out of nowhere and the fact that it's over makes me so happy but also pretty sad too.

It makes me so happy that you've fell in love with my characters just as much as I have. They are and forever will be my babies.

Thank you to those who have brightened up my day with comments and made it very difficult not to laugh at 3am when reading them.

I'm going to miss Blazing Rivers profoundly.

Fear not though, like I've already said Blazing Rivers has a prequel so we get to see Bentley again.

Called Bentley following his story from the age of thirteen to sixteen.

What if I said there's gonna be a sequel?

For Blazing Rivers.

I have tried so hard to keep this under wraps but now I can finally announce it.

It's called Drowning Flames and is coming very soon. There will be new characters and old characters and new challenges for Blaze and River.

I cannot wait for you to meet the new characters too which I'll probably post the faceclaims I've chose on my Instagram.

Also I love hearing from you guys so please tell me your favourite characters and favourite chapters.

To sum it all up.

Thank you.

I love all of you amazing people who have stuck with it and supported me on this wild ride.

The prequel, Bentley will have some chapters published soon, I haven't figure out a date yet because I want to have at least seven wrote out before I publish some, I have four at the minute but after I've reached my goal I'll publish them.

The sequel, Drowning Flames will be published shortly, no chapters as of yet though even though I already have some written out.

See you soon my darlings 🤙🏻