⚠️ VERY IMPORTANT ⚠️

Welcome, first of all!

This is a book about BTS as demons who are, of course, going to fall in love with you. The question is of course, who?

(As to make this story easier for me this will all be in the perspective of the main character who goes by the name of Jaein, but is of course, still you.)

That's all up to you.

I will sometimes give you questions at the end of a chapter with multiple choices. Usually three.

The one with the most votes in a week will be formed into a new chapter and will go on from there. The first few chapters will be uploaded a lot faster due to that there aren't a lot of readers yet and well... the current staying home situation.

However, each answer has consequences!!!

For example, you have the choice to kiss Namjoon but Taehyung - who already has fallen for you - stands right there unknowingly.

You can either,

I. Kiss Namjoon

II. Let Namjoon kiss you

III. Refuse his kiss politely

Each of these will go as the following. Pay attention readers!

======

Namjoon's chest is practically against mine and I can feel his heart beating against my own. Our lips are so close that I can feel his breath fanning against my skin. Although I can't help but feel eyes on me, as if I'm being watched .

What should I do?
__

I. Kiss Namjoon
(Namjoon affection ×)
(Taehyung friendship & affection -)

II. Let Namjoon kiss you.
(Namjoon affection +)
(Taehyung friendship -)

III. Refuse his kiss politely.
(Namjoon friendship -)
(Taehyung affection +)

Based on your answer the story will play.

Each of them have a percentage of friendship and affection that I will show through stats at the end of each chapter from the first choice.

One a certain percentage reaches 0, this will have consequences on the story.

Be careful, choose wisely and enjoy!

Oh, before I forget. If a question has been asked and two of the three have five votes at the end of the week, The one most promising to the story will be chosen.

Thank you for reading and giving your time! Now enjoy!

If you don't know what a certain sign means, it will be displayed at the end of the chapter.