The True Demon

Chosen Choice:
II. Go to the House of Lamentation and meet with Yoongi

Chances of Dialog:

"I'm happy for you..."

"I saw you. In the dark."

=====

It's only night here, but I can't help but feel like it'd be a beautiful night to wish Yoongi goodnight.

If only he had range further than the house...

"Joonie?"

Namjoon looks at me, smiling. "Yes?"

"Could I visit the House of Lamentation tonight?"

His mouth opens as if he wants to say something, then closes and furrows his brows, rethinking what I just said before tilting his head.

"Why?" He asks. "Aren't you happy here?"

"Of course I am." I smile at him. "But I just want to see Jungkookie and Seokjin."

Namjoon growls at their names. "No wife of mine shall talk to such fools."

"But we aren't married yet."

He stays silent, pouting quietly. He knows I'm right. Even though he has a problem with them, I don't, and I have the freedom to see them and Yoongi.

"Fine. Be back before twelve." He grumbles.

"But of course, sweetheart." I peck his cheek. "Who else would I sleep with?"

He purrs softly and turns his head to kiss my lips, caressing my cheek. His hand is soft, as are his lips.

"Please don't leave me..." He whispers. "I love you..."

I smile at him and shake my head. "I will never leave you. You're my one."

He purrs again, a bit louder this time. "I love you." He says again.

"I love you more."

"You can't."

"But I can."

He smiles and kisses me again, his touch lingering on me when I move out of his grip, kiss him goodbye and leave the castle, catching his loving dimpled smile.

The air is cold around me, a bit windy and chilly. I cuddle myself, believing Namjoon has me in his arms.

I rush towards the house and smile when the familiar bricked home greets me.

I shimmy through the gates and knock at the door, but the door gets pulled open with such force that I flinch at the sound it makes when it slams against the wall.

I gulp nervously, being greeted by dark red eyes and I'm breathtaken. My eyes trail from his curved black horns to his large dark feathered wings, to his canine-like fangs and his royal clothes.

"Finally had enough?" He growls.

His voice is filled with frustration and selfish anger, crossing his arms to show off his posture. "Ever since you left, Jungkook and I have been getting along. I've been at peace."

His words take me by surprise, leaving me speechless.

"Who's at the door?" I hear Jungkook yell and he trots down the stairs. He gasps when he sees me.

They're both in their demon form.

Something I never thought I'd see.

Jimin rushes down right after, smirking when he sees me. "Oh? Babygirl, did you miss me?" He purrs. "I'm so flattered."