It Runs In The Family

Chosen Choice:
II. Tell him to lube himself up
Cowgirl Position

Chances of Dialog:

"S-shouldn't I be taking care of you?!"

"W-wait!"

=====

I smile and grab the bottle of lube. I open the cap and squirt some on my fingers, handing it to him.

"Go ahead. Lube your big boy up."

Namjoon gulps, watching as I bring my fingers down to my heat and gently slip one finger in.
The sudden penetration makes me gasp, but it doesn't hurt.

Namjoon doesn't even blink, his chest is heaving, his cock begging for any kind of touch.

He quickly pops the cap open and squirts some of it on his hand, nervously gulping a lump down his throat.

"I... I'm..."

"It won't hurt." I smile at him, carefully inserting a second finger to prove a point. "I'm doing it too, right?"

Namjoon nods quietly. He hesitantly looks down at my heat and then at his own member. I see a mental shrug in his eyes and he grabs his shaft, hissing when the cold substance touches the sensitive skin.

He squeaks a little, covering his mouth in embarrassment.

I giggle, inserting a third finger, whining at the feeling. "You have to move, Joonie. It helps you slide in better so it won't hurt."

"O-oh..." Namjoon grins shyly. "I never looked into this as much as my brothers did..."

"That's fine, because now we're here to learn. Sex is a sacred thing. I'm showing you my vulnerability and you are showing me yours. Two people bound as one. That's the magic of it all."

Namjoon chuckles. "You got that from a book."

"It's the truth though."

He shrugs. "Can't say it isn't." He grins, finally starting to slide his hand up and down on his length. He groans at the feeling, shuddering.

Taking a few minutes to gather our courage and for Namjoon to find out how to actually properly lube up, I sit up and push him over, his back falling flat on the bed.

Once again his eyes are wide in shock when I sit on his lap, allowing him to feel my heat, as I allow myself to feel his member.

"It's clear you don't know what you're doing."

"Is it that obvious?" Namjoon chuckles shyly. "S-sorry..."

"Don't apologize." I smile at him. "I'll do the work, okay? You just enjoy and release all of that anger and tension."

"H-hold on! S-shouldn't I be taking care of you?!"

"I'll let you if you want to, but let me do the honor. Don't worry too much."

He gulps, looking down and nods shyly. "Okay..."

I lift myself slightly, positioning his tip at my core before slowly and gently lowering myself.

He gasps, his hands immediately grabbing at the bedsheets. I just try not to claw at his chest.

He. Is. Huge.

Inch by inch I sink further down, feeling his length filling me up to a point where I feel it's impossible.

Thank Hoseok we used lube.