The First Hour

Chosen Choice:
VI. Spend an hour with Seokjin

Chances of Dialog:

"Go away. Go spend time with someone else!"

"I have too many expectations."

=====

I slowly turn my head to Seokjin, who is scowling at me. His fists clench, drawing beads of blood.

"Don't you fucking dare." He mutters. "I will not spend time with a human like you."

His sharp words send a shiver of shock down my spine.

"Go run towards your little boyfriend." He snarls at me. "He'll want you more than I will."

"Jinnie-"

"Fuck off Jungkook!" Seokjin growls angrily. "I'm tired of her! She's always here, there, anywhere I look I can see her, smell her, remember her! I'm sick of it!"

Seokjin bares his sharp fangs at me and turns his back to me, he folds his wings in frustration and trots down the stairs, muttering something in Demonos.

"He says he hates it here, but for someone who does, he speaks Demonos pretty well." Yoongi grumbles.

Jungkook huffs. "The only reason we let you out was to eat her, now you give her two hours?"

"I'm going to eat her." Yoongi growls. "Flesh and bone. But I'm not heartless. She helped me when no one else did." He nudges his head to the stairs. "Go. Talk to him."

I sigh and slip downstairs. The stairs creak under my feet. I continue walking until I reach Seokjin's closed door.

I knock, but I only get a loud growl from the other side.

"Go away. Go spend time with someone else!"

"Seokjin..." I try to call out to him. "I don't want you to hate me..."

The door opens abruptly. "You should have thought about that before you left with Namjoon." Seokjin snarls.

"Jin, please!"

"Go away. I don't need you here anymore." Seokjin growls angrily.

I look down at my feet and ignore all boundaries. I stumble forward and wrap my arms around his broad chest, pulling myself into a hug.

Seokjin growls at me, but he doesn't push me away. He merely stands there, arms by his sides and waiting for me to pull away. But I don't.

"When will you let go of me?" Seokjin growls. "I don't have time for this."

"Please Jin..." I beg. "I know you don't like me, but don't push me away. You taught me my first lessons of Demonos, you introduced me to everyone, you saved me from Jungkook and Taehyung the first day."

"That... That wasn't intentional." Seokjin protests. "I never... I never meant it."

"Than why did you do it?"

"I... I did it because... I did it for...-" He stammers, then looks away. "It's not important."

"It is to me! Please..." I beg again.

Seokjin sighs deeply and pulls me inside, closing the door. "Fine. One hour but that's it."

What should I do?

===❤===

I. Choose something to do inside
(Seokjin friendship ~)

II. Choose something to do outside
  • Shopping
  • The forest
  • School
(Find out about him [benefits positively heavy to a +])

III. Let him choose
(Seokjin friendship +)

🖤 = neutral
💚 = Namjoon
💜 = Jungkook
💙 = Yoongi
💛 = Hoseok
❤ = Seokjin
💗 = Jimin
🍔 = Taehyung

Stats:

Seokjin
10% friendship
15% affection

Taehyung
70% friendship
45% affection

Jimin
100% friendship - MAX. reached ⚠️
50% affection

Hoseok
90% friendship
50% affection

Namjoon
30% Queen Route

Jungkook
15% suspicion
10% friendship

Yoongi
30% friendship
5% affection

NOTE

The Queen Route makes everything more punishable. Doing something Jimin likes but Jungkook hates will take bigger consequences.