The First Hand Experience - Pink Edition

SMUT!!!! Ya'll thirsty 😈

Chosen Choice:
I. Help him out

Chance of Dialog:

"I don't know whether to be proud of you or spank you because you know this..."

"A pale, pretty, unmarked skin. All for me..."

=====

I hesitantly step back into his bed. My mind has been... blessed? Is that even good here in the Devildom?

I don't really care right now. I know, his possession is Lust, and yes, he has told me his possession is like never-ending Viagra. Still... I can't help but think that I should go and give him a hand...

He's probably embarrassed... Might not even finish because of this nightly encounter.

I'm fully awake, my heart pounding in my chest and my eyes are glancing at the now dark bathroom.

Should I...?

I kinda want to...

I mean, let's be honest, Jimin has a nice body, I could tell from the moment I saw him. But this. The full picture...

I understand why he's Lust.

With my nerves building up, I know that I can't possibly sleep like this. Whether it'd be an embarrassing story to tell my grandkids someday or a curse from Hell - nicely meant - I know we will never be the same after tonight.

Feel the same after tonight...

I shut my brain out for a moment, even hearing Yoongi for just a moment.

If you think it's right, go ahead. We'll talk tomorrow then...

I forgot about our... meeting. But I smile slightly to the ceiling, imagining that Yoongi is giving me a smile back.

Although I've never seen him smile... I'd like to see it.

I stand up, the carpet on the floor tickling my toes as I make my way to the bathroom once again.

This time, I don't knock.

I hear Jimin let out a surprised squeak when I turn on the light and he immediately goes to cover himself, but I smile at him.

He gulps, his cheeks immediately painted in a bright red.

"J-Jaein-!"

"I can't leave you like this." I sigh. "No matter what we'll do, we'll always end up with a memory awkward and embarrassing. The least we can do right now is make a mess of it and laugh about it in a few hours. And... you did offer me a distraction earlier."

Jimin's widened eyes calm slightly, slowly eying me up and down.

"Are you... Are you really sure? Like... this is not something we should tell anyone about, and Seokjin finds out everything."

"Than we'll just have to make sure to keep it quiet." I shrug. "So the least I can do for you, is help you."

I take a step towards him, closing the door behind me. I can see him tense up, his eyes once again wide with shock.

He gulps and tries to relax his muscles, but it's harder to do when one of those is simply too hard to go down.

"So... how do you want me?"

Jimin looks up at me, taken aback by my question. "I would want to fuck you but... I don't want to be your first. I can almost smell your virginity, and I don't want to take that from you. It should be someone worthy of doing so."