He Won't Hurt You

Chosen Choice:
I. Tell them the truth

Chances of Dialog:

"Do you wanna keep it?"

"How's my baby?"

=====

Full tears start running down my face as I break down in Namjoon's arms. Telling them everything in broken words.

Hoseok rubs my back calmly, whilst I feel Namjoon's grip getting tighter and tighter.

He's furious.

"I want to fucking kill him..." Namjoon growls. "I'll fucking rip his dick off and feed it to Yeontan."

"That tiny hellhound can't do anything." Hoseok mutters. "Besides, with three heads he has a lot more than to bark and bite on a rotten dick."

Namjoon growls at him. "Come on. We're leaving this whore here and take Jaein home. I'm going to look up things to get rid of this parasite."

"Are you sure that we shouldn't just talk to him?" Hoseok asks.

"What is there to talk about?!" Namjoon snaps. "He fucked my queen! He impregnated her!"

"That isn't certain-"

"You know damn well how powerful we are compared to human girls. There is no way that the possession of Lust didn't get through."

Hoseok stays quiet, giving me the terrifying truth that I can't not be pregnant with Jimin's child...

He started off so sweet... so kind. What happened to him?

Without any further comment, we move back to the castle and Namjoon takes me up to his room.

"Lay down, relax, I'll get you some tea. Yoongi always advised me to do honey for humans... We don't have that, but I can figure something out ."

"Thanks Joonie." I smile at him.

He returns me one before he closes the door calmly and I snuggle under the warm blankets.

I don't want this child...  It's forced and I'm not ready.

Hoseok slowly walks in and sits down next to me, slowly running his hand through my hair.

"You're going to be alright. We just need the demonic DNA as soon as possible. A demonic fetus in transforming human can't survive."

That isn't reassuring.

I don't say anything. I don't even look at him. The comforting feeling of Hoseok's hand running through my hair is nice.

"He won't hurt you anymore. Namjoon is finding him right now. We're both set on punishing him."

"That isn't needed."

"Namjoon warned him, he raped you, Jaein."

"I gave in..."

"That only says he did. He manipulated you." Hoseok snarls protectively. "Whether you wanted it or not, by your clear reaction, you didn't want him inside. He did something horrible to you and I will never forgive him for that."

"It's his possession-"

"No." Hoseok growls. "This is not his possession, this is pure jealousy. The feeling to claim something. He needs you just as much as Seokjin needs you. He just wants to use you for power."

"Jimin isn't like that."

"He's done it before."

I turn to look at him. "How do you mean?"

"When we were in the Celestial Realm. He took advantage of angels their beauty and grace. He is the reason why we are all here. His immaturity made me want what he had. I became greedy. Namjoon became angry at how no one did anything about it, Taehyung ate his problems away the more often we fought and Seokjin kept pushing that he was the best one for not joining in. Jungkookie... He wished he knew what we were feeling. He wasn't there in our fights."

"What do you mean?"

"Because of Jimin we are our possessions." Hoseok sighs. "He started all of this. Because of him we are in this stupid hell! Because of him I have the Greed eating me out! It's really difficult to control it when you want to have everything of everyone!"

Hoseok's head snaps up, turning when we both catch the sound of laughter. Jimin's laughter.

Hoseok immediately gets up, his anger turning into a scowl full of hatred.

I get up as well, but Hoseok pushes me back down. "You're pregnant." Is all he says.

"I'm not even one hour in!"

Hoseok replies with a sigh. "I'm just worried."

"Don't be." I say. "I'm fine. I really am."

Hoseok mutters something under his breath. "Fine."

He helps me up anyway and holds my hand the entire way down. The closer we get, the more nervous I become.

Eventually I can see Namjoon. His anger is shooting through the roof, he smiles at me.

"Jaein!"

"What are you going to do with him?" I ask softly.

"Isn't it obvious?" Namjoon smirks. "I'm going to kill him."

My heart starts to pound, my mouth shut tight as I hesitantly follow him. Jimin is tied up and grinning.

"Well, well, well." Jimin smirks. "How's my baby?"

"I don't know whether you mean me or the abomination you forced in me." I snarl at him.

"Both." Jimin smirks.

Namjoon grabs his throat tightly, squeezing harshly. "One more fucking word and I'll kill you."

"We both know you will anyway." Jimin grins.

"You're right." Namjoon smirks.

What should I do?

===💚===

I. Let him die
(Lose Jimin)
(Namjoon's Queen Route +)

II. Save him
(Jimin friendship +)
(Namjoon's Queen Route -)

🖤 = neutral
💚 = Namjoon
💜 = Jungkook
💙 = Yoongi
💛 = Hoseok
❤ = Seokjin
💗 = Jimin
🍔 = Taehyung

Stats:

Seokjin
30% friendship
15% affection

Taehyung
60% friendship
45% affection

Jimin
90% friendship
50% affection

Hoseok
70% friendship
50% affection

Namjoon
5% Queen Route

Jungkook
10% suspicion
20% friendship

Yoongi
30% friendship

NOTE

The Queen Route makes everything more punishable. Doing something Jimin likes but Jungkook hates will take bigger consequences.