Flying

Chosen Choice:
III. Let him choose

Chances of Dialog:

"Even though you may be pathetic and absolutely stupid. I still can't hate you..."

"You touched Jimin's and Namjoon's dick and you can't touch my arm?"

=====

I look up at him and he looks down at me, his red eyes looking away from me in a flash.

"What do you want to do?" I ask him.

He turns back to me, his wings fluttering ever so slightly. His gaze turns to the black feathers and to the window.

"I'd like to fly... I haven't done it in a while."

Unlike Jimin's adorable small bat wings, Seokjin's were actual giants that could curve all around him. He was much more majestic and intimidating than any of the others for sure.

"And... I don't have wings..." I sigh sadly. Now I just wished I transformed sooner.

Seokjin looks at me, then outside. I can see his brows furrow in thought before he lets out a loud sigh.

"Don't make those eyes at me." He whines.

"What eyes?"

"Those... big sad... what do you humans call it... Puppy eyes?" Seokjin rubs the nape of his neck.

"But I don't... What?"

Seokjin growls at me. "You look like a lost sad puppy. Stop it."

"But I don't know what I'm doing!"

He huffs and pulls himself away from me. "Look in the mirror. You're too adorable like that."

He grabs my arm and pulls me with him, tugging me in front of the mirror.

"Look." He demands, grabbing my cheeks to force me to look.

I... I don't see anything. It's just me.

"Fucking adorable..." He mutters. "I miss Yeontan."

"Who's that?"

"A little hellhound we got a while ago." Seokjin sighs. "Annoying thing barked a lot, but he sure was cute. Cuddly and sweet. He was Taehyung's dog originally, but when he left, Yeontan suddenly hopped after him."

Than why haven't I seen that dog with Taehyung? Did something happen?

"I just hope he's alright. Taehyung, not the dog. Well, the dog as well of course... But you know. I'm their oldest brother. I'm supposed to take care of them..." Seokjin sighs sadly.

His grip on my face softens and he pulls away.

"I failed as their older brother..."

"You didn't." I tell him. "You did was you thought was best for them, and sometimes it doesn't work out. You can have millions of friends, but those will one day leave. Brothers. You'll be family forever. That is one beautiful bond that can't be broken. No matter what."

Seokjin scoffs and nods, wiping his thumb under his eye. "Yeah..." He looks outside again. "About the flying... I could carry you."

I look up at him, a big smile settling on my face. "Really?!"

He nods. "For... I guess those two days of living with us. Making us feel comfortable again." His voice drops slightly, becoming quieter.

He's shy, whether or not his Pride will let him show, he knows he is.

"Seokjin, how will you take me? I'll be too heavy!" I complain, honestly a bit worried he'll drop me dead.

He scoffs and suddenly pulls his sleeves up. "I've got muscles." He smirks, proving his point as he takes my hand and sets it on his arm.

And damn... He's strong...

I feel a heavy blush crawl on my cheeks and I pull away quickly, looking down. "J-Jin!"

"You touched Jimin's and Namjoon's dick and you can't touch my arm?" Seokjin grins, chuckling softly. "It's fine. Whenever you're ready."

I smile slightly.

What should I do?

===❤===

I. Fly on his back [piggy bank style]
(Find out about him)

II. Let him carry you [bridal style]
(Find out about him)

III. Think of something else to do
(Seokjin friendship -)

🖤 = neutral
💚 = Namjoon
💜 = Jungkook
💙 = Yoongi
💛 = Hoseok
❤ = Seokjin
💗 = Jimin
🍔 = Taehyung

Stats:

Seokjin
20% friendship
15% affection

Taehyung
70% friendship
45% affection

Jimin
100% friendship - MAX. reached ⚠️
50% affection

Hoseok
90% friendship
50% affection

Namjoon
30% Queen Route

Jungkook
15% suspicion
10% friendship

Yoongi
30% friendship
5% affection

NOTE

The Queen Route makes everything more punishable. Doing something Jimin likes but Jungkook hates will take bigger consequences.