Poor Hobi

Chosen Choice:
I. Cook an entire meal

Chances of Dialog:

"Shall we release him?

"No thanks... I'll be here... staring... Hungry..."

=====

Growling in annoyance, Jungkook throws his controller on the floor, grabbing his tail in frustration and biting down on it, then yelling out in pain.

"I told you to take it easy." The oldest brother growls at him.

Jungkook growls at him. "Can you believe that Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin, and Taehyung left?!"

"We're all we have left." Seokjin sighs. "It's their fault for leaving. They are making the wrong choice."

Jungkook nods slowly. "I hate this possession. I hate this place, this life, this devilish act of nothing!"

Seokjin sighs. "You know, it's very brave of you to sit here in your demon form."

"So is it of you." Jungkook smiles. "You're the best brother I can ask for."

"Also as up now, the only sane one."

Jungkook glances up at the staircase. "Can I see him?"

"Perhaps later..."

Jungkook nods.

Seokjin kneels down next to him and sighs deeply, running a hand through Jungkook's purple hair. "You know I love you, right? I know I may not show it much, but it's all because I feel like... I need to keep this image up to Baekhyun. Without him, I can truly return. And so can you."

Jungkook smiles at him. "I know. It's all because of your possession."

Seokjin nods. "You get me so well, baby brother."

Jungkook smiles, a purr vibrating in his throat. He lays his head on Seokjin's lap, looking up at him.

His sharp black eyes are gradiated in a rose red, making them look like a bleeding void.

"What did you think of that human?" Seokjin asks softly.

Jungkook shrugs. "She was fine. Not that much of a fan, but she was nice. Very friendly too."

Seokjin nods. "At one point I was sure that I felt something for her... But her actions proved me wrong. I'm sure that if she was more considerate and careful, that I would have liked her better."

Jungkook sighs. "She seemed so suspicious at first. You know? Suddenly a human female coming to live with us... Then there was me getting territorial, Taehyung being protective of her. I've never seen such fire in his eyes."

"You think that's why he left?"

"I'm sure of it." Jungkook sighs. "Sadly..."

°•●•°

Taehyung is drooling on my shoulder when he's watching me cook. He's mentally eating whatever is in the pan.

I told him to hold back for everyone so we can eat together but I can see that his hunger is eating him. I gave him one piece of chicken and now he's begging for more.

"Come on Tae. Help set the table." Hoseok grumbles.

"No thanks... I'll be here... staring... Hungry..." Taehyung sighs.