A What Now??

Chosen Choice:
I. Approach Hoseok

Chances of Dialog:

"Why are you asking something that obvious?"

"And I thought I was Envy..."

=====

I trot down the stairs, tilting my head at the purely dressed male and female. They look so... magical. Angelic even.

"Oh! Jaein!" Taehyung smiles widely. I haven't seen him since morning. I kinda miss his bright boxy smile.

I... disappointed him. I made him feel left out.

He looks so happy. As if he forgot it.

"These are Mingi and Nayeon! The angels from the Celestial Realm!" Taehyung lights up with glee at the names.

Well... now the Angelic part makes sense.

"It's truly a pleasure to meet you!" Nayeon starts. "Yeosang is a very gold-hearted human! He talks a lot about you!"

Mingi gives me a shy smile and looks back down. He looks like he doesn't want to be here... at all.

"Does he?" I fiddle nervously with my fingers as she nods.

"All the time! He doesn't like that you're here with demons though."

"Well... We haven't seen her much." Hoseok says. "Only yesterday and this morning... We didn't get off on the right foot." He chuckles nervously and I reassure him by laying my hand on his own.

He looks down at his pale skin compared to mine, a soft blush spreading on his cheeks when he intertwined our fingers.

"Can't believe you've only been here for two days though." Taehyung says, his voice slightly restrained when he looks down at the way Hoseok intertwines our fingers. "It feels as if you've been here for years..."

"And I thought I was Envy..." Jungkook mutters, shutting the door behind him. He throws his backpack on the floor and runs a hand through his purple hair in frustration. "Jaein. Up. Now. I need to beat someone."

"YOU ARE NOT HITTING HER!" Taehyung shreeks.

"In Overwatch! Jeez..." Jungkook rolls his eyes. "I want to play some Comp."

I want to help him, but I have to think about the boy upstairs... A pact...

What the hell is a pact?!

"So... How is life with these charming young demons?" Nayeon asks.

"Oh... It sure is something." I smile. "They're really sweet and cool. They're all their own demon and they're all unique. I like all of them and I'm glad they let me so soon into their hands."

"Like what? What do you like about each of them?" Nayeon asks, biting her lip. Her eyes are quite specifically aimed at Taehyung, who looks away, clearly uncomfortable.

"Well... As each of them have a possession, that does not make them their possession. I like how Jungkook is so energized about video games. How Taehyung secretly has a golden heart under all the delicious food he eats. How Hoseok isn't afraid to shine. How Seokjin secretly takes care of his brothers. How Namjoon makes everyone feel at home. How Jimin is the one who spices the life up with dirty comments that make them laugh..."

All three demons smile.

"Well... Isn't that just delightful, Mingi?" Nayeon asks.

Mingi sighs. "Can we just leave... These demons are scaring me."