The Prideful Ignorant

Chosen Choice:
III. Stay home and play video games with Jungkook

Chances of Dialog:

"I didn't know you were this good!"

"Jooooon!"

=====

It's been a few minutes. Namjoon's laying against me, his chest rumbling from the purr in his throat, holding me tightly against him.

I smile slightly. He's still in his demon form, but less angry than before.

I take a moment to observe him now that he's calm.

His polished black scaly S-shaped horns are the same pattern as his tail, the black from the top fading to green at the tip.

His clothes are something that you wouldn't think fits, but it does and he makes it work.

He wears a dark grey dress shirt with hidden buttons, barely visible under the silky ribbon that is looped moderately multiple ties around his chest, showing a green underside. It has a white collar and cuffs, as well as black pants with widely-scattered white dots held up by a white belt.

Over his shoulder is a black feathered boa, his sharp teeth still slotted together.

He lets out a deep sigh after he let go of me. "Sorry... I'm not very used to my demon form. It takes me a while to get back to normal..."

"It's alright, Joonie." I smile at him. "I understand that Wrath is not easy to deal with, but why did you get so angry at the table?"

"I..." Namjoon sighs, trying to turn to his side but growls when he lands on his horn and adjusts his position again. "I honestly enjoy being around you. To see you being so sexually manipulated... by my own fucking brother." He growls again. "Then finding out you decided to help him... The pact, Hoseok... It's been too much to process in merely two days."

I nod. "I understand. Stress and pressure can evolve to anger."

"But anger isn't Wrath."

"But neither is it bad." I smile at him. "Wrath is who you are."

Namjoon turns to look at me and shakes his head. "It's not who I want to be. I'd much rather have Jimin's possession, or Seokjin's, or even Hoseok's. Wrath is... eating you up until there isn't anything left."

"But do you feel that way?"

He nods. "It builds up. Piece by piece... Everything that makes my blood boil gets me angrier and angrier until I snap. You're human. Knowing that you're so fragile and that my brothers can take such advantage of you... All I want is for history to stay that way."

I giggle lightly at his concern. "Joonie, I know you're worried about me, but I'm a strong girl!"

"But you're not a demon." Namjoon shakes his head. "Even you, as that strong beautiful human girl, can't take a single demon on your own. We're bloodthirsty, almost evil... We dont serve Satan as his subjects, but we might as well be Satan ourselves."

"Joonie, stop." I smile. "You're you. And I like you."

Namjoon smiles weakly, but I can see he's holding back many words he wants to say. He's not ready for it, and I understand that some things are meant to stay hidden.

The door opens slowly and in the doorway stands a soft looking Jungkook.

He wears a blanket over his half-naked body, his hand stuck on his controller and staring at me with tired eyes and messy bed hair.