Jimin's Uncomfortable Secret

Vulgar language included!! He's Lust, what'd ya expect?

Chosen Choice:

III. Go to one of the other rooms
Jimin

Chances of Dialog:

"You look... sexy."

"Sweetheart, I didn't know it was so bad..."

=====

I hesitantly wipe my tears. The pull to be with Hoseok is strong again, begging me to stay close, but I have to ignore it.

I can't ignore the pain. It's almost as if I can feel his tears along my own, his grip on the pillow as much as my own.

I shake my head.

I have to think. I need more information. Something to help me get along with Jungkook...

Jimin told me a lot, but he is Lust... Though he has been nothing but kind to me. It's worth a shot.

I hesitantly sit up and wipe my growing tears. I open the door of my room, standing eye to eye with Namjoon.

He looks shocked, his hand up in the air as if he was about to knock.

"O-oh... Jaein..." He smiles softly. "I was wondering if you were alright. You seemed very upset and I... was hoping you would sleep with me again tonight?" His voice shrinks in embarrassment, growing nervous.

I hesitantly shake my head. "I'm sorry Namjoon... I just need someone who I know I still need a bond to build. I feel like we're good together. We get along well, but people like Jungkook, Seokjin, and Jimin... I need one of them right now."

He looks a bit hurt, a flash of pain glowing in his eyes. He nods, lowering his hand from his neck. "I understand." He smiles. "If you ever change your mind, I'm always here for you." He says.

He looks hesitant, as if he wants to do something, but he shrugs it off and takes his leave.

That was weird...

I shake it off, quickly tip-toeing my way to the room of which I can now read the name JIMIN.

I knock softly, but I hear nothing.

"What's wrong, baby girl?" Jimin's voice suddenly whispers.

I jolt up from my spot and turn around, not expecting him to be right behind me, his hands slowly reach out to my arms, trickling down to take my hands.

There's a certain glow in his eyes. Something that makes me feel... warm.

"What are you doing here?" He whispers again. "Don't you know? Seokjin doesn't like sneakers. Not even the shoes."

I gulp, holding back a giggle at the joke he attempted to make. "I... I wanted to stay the night."

His eyes grow wide in confusion and he looks around. Then he points at himself.

"Me?" He chuckles. "I'm not surprised, everyone loves me, but of course there are... troubles I deal with." He grins. "I am, of course, the possession of Lust."

I nod. "And I realize that. I just need someone who I feel comfortable with... Someone who can give me information about how to feel less in a pact..."

Another tear slowly slips from my eyes when I think back, a silent sob hiccuping from my throat.

He immediately takes me into a sweet hug. "Sweetheart, I didn't know it was so bad..."