Lips and Confessions

Chosen Choice:
II. Go to a fancy place

Chances of Dialog:

"You're a bit... off."

"C-can I?"

=====

"Are there any... like... fancy places near here? Get a bit of the romance going?"

Hoseok chuckles. "Ah... You're one of those girls." He grins. "Should I be dressed up as a white knight?"

I playfully punch his shoulder. "Are you not the romantic?"

He shrugs. "Meh... Not really. I like it simple, comfortable. I feel like those fancy places always put so much pressure on a guy. Everything is always perfect but they never are. It makes me worry, what if I do anything wrong? Will you hate me? Will what we have be gone?"

He suddenly looks at me in worry, sadness gleaming in his eyes.

"I don't want to fuck this up..."

"And you won't." I smile at him. "Those places are just full of romance. I've never had such an experience before and I want to have it."

"Namjoon or Seokjin would have been better candidates for that..." Hoseok sighs. "They could give that much better to you than I can."

"But they're not here, and they aren't you. They are not my pact. You are, Hoseok. You are my demon."

Hoseok smiles. "Thankfully. I can't stand any of the others pacting with you." He growls.

Sadly, I have to. Should I risk his consent? I don't want to blow it all.

"But yeah, there are a few fancy places around. At least. There is this one restaurant called The Furious. Apparently it had some of the best food in town. Wanna go there?"

I nod, taking his hand in my own. "Sure."

He smiles, slowly walking down the street with me. The night is still young, but I can't help and feel as if we've been here for hours. I just never get tired of seeing him.

We walk a few blocks before in bright red, the words ㄒ卄乇 千ㄩ尺丨ㄖㄩ丂 show up.

"Why is it called The Furious?" I ask.

"It's the Devildom. Everything here sounds like fire." Hoseok chuckles. "Even you are too hot here." He grins, hooking his arm around my waist.

"Stop being so cheesy." I giggle.

"Hm... But you love it." Hoseok nuzzles my hair and pulls me closer, chuckling. "I know you do."

"No comment."

"Don't play hard to get now." He whines. "I'm giving my money away for you!"

"If you didn't want that, than why did you do it?"

"Because I want to do it for you. My greed for money is no match for my greed to have you." He says.

"Isn't that a bit much?" I grin at him, but his expression is serious.

"I mean it. Just the thought of anyone else having you is a pain to me. Usually I want all the money in the world. But I only want everything of you. Every inch of your body, inside and out. I just want to touch it, feel it against my own, prove to myself that you're mine and always will be."

I can't help but giggle. At his confession. "Only this morning you told me you wanted my attention and now you have me all to yourself."

"And I'm glad. I'm honored to be your first pact. I hope to be your only one too." Hoseok says softly. "Really. I feel like our bond has finally grown into something beautiful."