Donations?

Chosen Choice:
III. Ask them what happened

Chances of Dialog:

"You're turning her..."

"So have you fucked already?"

=====

I smile at them. "That's an argument for another time, what happened? Why are you guys here? After Namjoon choked you I think you'd rather be far away from him."

"I didn't choke him that hard..." Namjoon grumbles.

"You almost broke my voice but we regenerate fast so it wasn't a problem." Hoseok grins. "Seokjin was thinking about all excuses and he kept blaming us. He still wants to use you as a ticket and it angered us."

"We left. Namjoon was right to leave because that house has become unbearable. I've accepted my possession, and so has he." Jimin finishes.

"So... just like Namjoon-"

"We are our possessions." Hoseok nods

"And that means-"

"That we can't leave the Devildom." Jimin smirks.

"Seokjin will still use you as a ticket to the Celestial Realm. He told us Yoongi is alive, trapped in the attic for Satan knows how long." Hoseok growls. "We both gave him our permission."

"But how did you know how to free him?!" I squeal in surprise.

"Seokjin is a sucker for obedience. He's a sadistic punisher. And I mean really sadistic. In every aspect of it." Jimin grins. "So, my mind clicked. It should have worked. Three of us gave consent..."

Namjoon frowns. "Why would he lock Yoongi up and lie about it?"

"His throne." Hoseok says deeply. "Pure bloods are always higher than half-bloods."

Namjoon's confused eyes turn into one of pure hatred, a deep demonic growl coming from his throat. "I fucking hate him!"

"So do we." Jimin crosses his arms. "We've chosen the better option and we're ready to rule alongside you. Once we build our armies, Seokjin's power won't be a threat anymore."

"He'll be a bug to us."

"Don't tempt me with a war." Namjoon snarls. "It won't work out now anyway until Jaein has fully transformed."

Jimin tilts his head lightly. "What do you mean?"

Namjoon taps on the sketches, and as the two realize the pattern in it, their eyes glow with mischief.

"You're turning her..." Jimin's smirk grows darker. "But that's perfect!"

"Than Seokjin can't take her away anymore! She'll be safe!" Hoseok grins.

Namjoon scoffs, crossing his arms. "Don't think she'll be yours any time soon. She is my queen."

"Queen?" Jimin frowns. "Has she decided that?"

Namjoon growls at him. "Yes. She told me that she wanted to be mine."

"Does she still want to after seeing us? We are her pact." Hoseok snarls.

I look away but Namjoon pulls my head towards him and places a gentle kiss on my lips. I melt into his soft touch, immediately sinking and relaxing at his warmth.

"Oh..." Jimin grins. "Well, would you look at that. Maybe a foursome once wouldn't be bad."

"I am not sucking your dick." Hoseok growls.

"Who said you were going to?" Jimin shrugs. "Maybe Namjoon likes sucking cock."

Namjoon scoffs. "You're a fucking perv."

"I'm Lust, what do you expect? Love? Sorry sweetheart, but I can't give you that."

Hoseok looks down at the sketch, noticing the small circle around the horns, he grins, looking at me.

"Do you like them?"

I nod. "They're very elegant."

"Thank you, princess."

I smile at him. He takes a look at the other things I've circled, smiling softly. "You'll look beautiful. Stylish and yet... so powerful."

"We were going shopping in a few minutes for some new clothes for her." Namjoon smiles. "Wanna come?"

"On you."

"Jimin."

"Alright, alright. I'm kidding." Jimin chuckles. "I'll come. Only if I can buy her a surprise lingerie. She needs to look sexy for her king, doesn't she?"

Namjoon hesitates, looking at me.

"I don't mind. Jimin has good taste. Nothing will happen, I promise." I reassure him, and then he nods.

"Alright... Hoseok, can I tap a bit of blood from you?"

"You mean the skin around my horns?" He nods. "Go ahead."

Namjoon reaches into a drawer to get a syringe and Hoseok bows his head down, winking at me. He flinches slightly when Namjoon carefully slides the needle into Hoseok's skin and I can see his eyes glowing.

It doesn't take long before Namjoon takes the needle out gentle and brushes Hoseok's hair back in place, grabbing a small bottle and ejecting the blood inside.

"One done, two to go."

"Let's go shopping!" Jimin giggles. "I can't wait!"

I smile at Namjoon, who returns me one and takes my hand in his own. "I choose the dress."

"Than I choose the lingerie."

"And I'll do... whatever is left." Hoseok grins.

"Where do you want to go first, sweetheart?" Namjoon asks sweetly.

What should I do?

===💛===

I. Lingerie shopping with Jimin
(Jimin friendship +)

II. Royal shopping with Namjoon
(Namjoon's Queen Route +)

III. Casual shopping with Hoseok
(Hoseok friendship +)

🖤 = neutral
💚 = Namjoon
💜 = Jungkook
💙 = Yoongi
💛 = Hoseok
❤ = Seokjin
💗 = Jimin
🍔 = Taehyung

Stats:

Seokjin
30% friendship
15% affection

Taehyung
60% friendship
45% affection

Jimin
60% friendship
60% affection

Hoseok
60% friendship
50% affection

Namjoon
1% Queen Route

Jungkook
10% suspicion
20% friendship

Yoongi
30% friendship

NOTE

The Queen Route makes everything more punishable. Doing something Jimin likes but Jungkook hates will take bigger consequences.