Pleasure Like No Other

Who am I to deny a two choice smut?

Chosen Choice:
I. Let him eat you out and suck him off
III. Let him finger you and jerk him off

Chances of Dialog:

"I wanna cum inside of you..."

"Such a pretty girl... If only you were a demon like me. Life would be perfect."

=====

I don't say anything. I reach out to his hard length and stroke my fingers against his skin, taking a firm grip on it.

His breathing grows faster, his muscles flexing at the sudden touch.

"Hm? Want me to finger you? Eat you out? ... Maybe both?" He grins.

"Could you?"

"Can you?" He returns my question. "Won't you be sensitive after your orgasm? Isn't that how humans have intercourse?"

I shrug. "I've never had intercourse before."

Jimin scoffs. "You're surprisingly good with your hands."

He smashes his lips on mine again, pressing me against the wall and wasting no time to grope one of my breasts.

"Go ahead, babygirl. Show me how much pleasure you can give me." He purrs against my lips, his tongue darting out teasingly.

"How much can you give a human girl?" I return him his own question, slowly beginning to slide my hand up and down his cock, feeling his grip tighten on me.

"I'm already so fucking hard and you tease me like this... You're asking for me to fuck you to Hell." He smirks.

I shrug at his statement, taking my time to rub over the head of his cock, spreading beads of pre-cum over it.

I learned my biology. The most sensitive part is always the best to tease.

His lips part at the action, burying his head in the crook of my neck and letting out a restrained moan. Pure pleasure rips through me when his hand suddenly falls down to my clenching heat, his fingers slowly prying my thighs apart.

"You're so wet already..." He chuckles. "I can feel it dripping down your leg. You dirty little girl..." He purrs softly, placing a deep kiss in my neck.

I bite my lip, muffling out a moan. His slender fingers rub over my clit, slowly pulling away.

I whine from the loss and he growls at me. A deep, seductive growl that makes me week in my knees. "Come on, babygirl. Sit down for me, spread your legs so that I can watch you dripping for me." He purrs.

He lays his hand on my own again, squeezing himself with the palm of my hand. He's edging himself.

His cock is throbbing, twitching for release, but he's not allowing himself to.

I do as he tells me to, a bit hesitant about spreading my legs. Jimin kneels down as well, his clean fingers grazing my jaw before he licks my juices off his other. He hums, eyes closing and licking his lips.

"Delicious..." He grins. "So sweet for me."

He smashes his lips on mine again, connecting us both in a deep seductive kiss. He leads, grabbing my hands and placing them on his chest again.

I immediately go to caress his muscular chest and arms, leading down to his aching cock.

He hums in approval, parting the kiss to give me an enchanting stare, challenging me to move.