Caught

I like writing this story so 😂 quick chapters because I have nothing else to do and because I like writing this story.

Chosen Choice:
I. Stay quiet

Chances of Dialog:

"I never expected this from you, Jimin."

"Shall we continue, babygirl?"

=====

I bury my head in the crook of Jimin's neck, inhaling his intoxicating scent, staying quiet for him.

We were good busy too... I could already anticipate his fingers in my heat, but Seokjin had to barge in.

It almost angers me, but I'm not letting it show.

He's just a worried prideful demon. One who might be the most difficult to pact...

Maybe I should ask Yoongi tomorrow when I can pact Jimin? I wonder...

Jimin strokes my hair and his eyes pierce through mine, the fire of Lust penetrating my heart.

"Jimin, I know you're in there." Seokjin growls again. "Jaein is still asleep so keep it down will you? We don't want her tainted with all your dirty fantasies."

Jimin grins and chuckles.

If only he knew...

"I am in here, Jin. But I can't help it. It's my possession." He says.

"And?"

"Well, you sound so protective of Jaein. Are you perhaps... jealous? Of Hoseok? Because she doesn't really hang out with you and came to me for help?"

I hear Seokjin growl an animalistic noise, much deeper than what I've heard before. "You know to keep yourself under control. I do it, so the others do too. We are the most mature, even though I'd rather not admit it." He scoffs. "I bet even Taehyung thinks about her."

Jimin stiffens, his lips parting to show gritted teeth, a low growl slipping from him. He tightens his grip on me. "Jin, I'm almost done. Go back to bed and so will I."

"Hm." Seokjin scoffs. "I think you forgot one very important thing..."

Jimin's eyes grow wide and he quickly pushes me off him, pointing at the shower when the doorknob begins to twist.

I get his idea and immediately go towards it, hiding behind the diamond pink shower curtain. It smells like roses. It smells like Jimin...

And barely in time, because the moment I slide behind it, the door opens.

"You forgot to lock the door."

"BRO!!" Jimin shrieks, covering his cock once more. "You could have just told me!"

"I've walked in plenty of times. It's not like we're too far off. We're brothers, after all." Seokjin shrugs. "I find it fine that you do this. I understand why you do this. Hell, I would never stop if I had your sin."

It's interesting... Sometimes they say sin, other times they say possession...

"I at least respect you for doing this in the bathroom. Finish quickly. We won't talk about this tomorrow. But please, let Jaein sleep. She had a rough evening and she needs her rest. All I ask of you right now is that you don't go drooling all over her."

Jimin gulps. "Well... She's hot. What had you expected? She has nice breasts, a nice ass, I bet she tastes great too..."

"You're leaking."