Who's Gonna Play Dad?

Chosen Choice:
II. Save him

Chances of Dialog:

"Isn't it obvious why she did it?"

"Fuck off you horny fuckass bitch!"

=====

I shake my head violently. "No! Namjoon!"

Namjoon growls loudly at me, his eyes glowing with pure rage and hatred. "Get out of my way!"

Even Hoseok crosses his arms with a growl. "Jaein. Get back here."

"You forgot that I'm in a pact with him!" I cry out desperately. I try to claw Namjoon's hand from Jimin's throat but it doesn't work.

Namjoon is undeniably stronger than I am and Jimin merely chuckles.

"Even after I impregnated you, you still want me. How fucking adorable." He laughs sinsterly.

Namjoon's grip tightens and I feel myself beginning to pant and hyperventilate. My lungs tighten and tears slip from my eyes as I force my breathing to come out evenly, but Hoseok quickly catches my weak body from losing balance.

"Fuck, Joon!" Hoseok growls. "Let go of him and help! I don't know what a human body does!"

The moment that Namjoon has averted his gaze, he drops his brothers and hurries to my side, quickly holding me up.

"It's alright, it's fine. Breathe, sweetheart. Just breathe..." He begs, pulling me into a hug.

I inhale his scent, slowly calming down within his warm embrace as the blurred lights become clearer.

"What happened?" Namjoon asks worriedly.

I look up at him slightly, then look down and at Jimin, who has stood up and dusts himself off.

"I can't focus when I feel nervous."

"Than what were you nervous for?" Hoseok asks.

"Losing someone I care about..."

Jimin's annoyed expressions becomes one of shock and surprise, a soft smile making its way onto his plump lips.

I return a weak one, letting myself hang limp in Namjoon's arms. I'm too tired for this.

Namjoon kisses my neck gently and softly rubs my back. "Careful with the baby..."

"It's barely even a fetus!" I whine. "Why is everyone so fucking concerned!"

Jimin grins. "That's the first time I heard you swear."

"Me too..." Hoseok says softly.

"Hm. My babygirl knows some bad words." Jimin smirks.

"Fuck off you horny fuckass bitch!" Namjoon growls loudly at him. "I let you go now but next time that won't be the case." He snaps. "I'll make sure we both enjoy your execution."

Hoseok nods. "I certainly will."

I sigh deeply. "How long does it take for the baby to be born?"

"Barely a day for it to become a fetus." Jimin shrugs. "Considering the vulnerability of humans, this baby will be out of your pussy in less than two months."

What... the... hell...?!

TWO MONTHS??!!

"So... We have to get the DNA fast. The transformation takes only a week! For the entire body to adapt... Fuck..." Namjoon growls angrily. "Jimin, go back to the house and take a feather of Seokjin's wings. Make sure to get a full one from the bottom."

Jimin rolls his eyes. "Fine. It's the least I can do for my pregnant babygirl." He purrs.

"She's mine." Namjoon snarls. "It may be your kid but if it survives and does get born, I will raise it."

"But I'll be the biological father. That isn't right, is it?" Jimin growls. "It better be a fucking boy."

"I don't care for the gender so that makes me better than you."

Hoseok and I glance at each other as Namjoon turns to have a full argument with Jimin, eyes flaring.

Hoseok shrugs. "Namjoon always wanted a family. Jimin wants a heir. I just want a cute wife who is willing to proceed with me."

I smile at him and look down at my tummy. It's still normal, although that can change over night.

Two months...

I sigh, looking out of one of the big windows with a sigh. The view is very pretty, but the sounds are more aggressive than I would want.

"Joonie, can't you like... fuck over it?" I mutter.

I hear the demons stiffening.

"W-what?!" Namjoon gulps.

"Like... kill the fetus with your seed and create one of your own in its place? If you don't want me to have Jimin's baby that bad..." I sigh.

There is a bit of silence and murmuring.

"Do you think it'll work?"

"I don't fucking know! I just fuck people!"

"You could pay more attention in sex education!"

"I don't care, I just fuck!"

Another moment of silence.

"I... I can try... Only if you want this though!" Namjoon stutters.

What should I do?

===💗===

I. Say you want it [position is also up to you]
(Namjoon's Queen Route +)
(Hoseok friendship +)

II. Say you don't want it
(Namjoon's Queen Route ~)
(Jimin affection +)

🖤 = neutral
💚 = Namjoon
💜 = Jungkook
💙 = Yoongi
💛 = Hoseok
❤ = Seokjin
💗 = Jimin
🍔 = Taehyung

Stats:

Seokjin
30% friendship
15% affection

Taehyung
60% friendship
45% affection

Jimin
100% friendship - MAX. reached ⚠️
50% affection

Hoseok
70% friendship
50% affection

Namjoon
2% Queen Route

Jungkook
10% suspicion
20% friendship

Yoongi
30% friendship

NOTE

The Queen Route makes everything more punishable. Doing something Jimin likes but Jungkook hates will take bigger consequences.