The Bedroom...

Chosen Choice:
III. Tell him you wanna customize first and get around the castle first before being sure about the offers

Chances of Dialog:

"You have beautiful style..."

"I'll fucking kill them."

=====

I take a deep breath, looking up at him. "I... I won't leave you. I won't. I just need some time to think. If I can make myself look like a queen than I should take the time to do so, and I think it's also better if I know the castle before I make sudden decisions."

"So it's not a no?" Namjoon's smile grows.

I shake my head. "It's close to a yes."

In a split second, Namjoon has me in his arms, my head pressed against his chest.

"Thank you... I promise that I'll treat you the way that you deserve. You'll be perfect... Even your possession will be magical for me. Whether it'll be Lust like Jimin, Greed like Hoseok, or even Sloth... I won't care. You're perfect to me."

"Than why do I have the choice of becoming a demon like you?"

"Because humans die so soon..." Namjoon says sadly. "I want to live my life with you as long as I can."

I smile, quickly pushing myself closer into his embrace. The idea of being with him like this is tempting...

A queen...

What other chance will I get?

"Can I kiss you?" Namjoon asks softly.

I nod, looking up at him. Namjoon smiles at me, running a hand through my hair and stroking a strand behind my ear before smoothly sliding his hand to my chin, lifting it and placing a sweet kiss on my lips.

There's true emotion behind it. I can feel the love behind his lips, behind the way he pulls me closer and holds me, his strong arms protecting me.

I kiss back this time, my heart pounding in my chest.

Yes, Jimin had my first kiss here, but Namjoon has captured my heart. He has my first kiss with meaning. With love.

We part for air, but Namjoon's cheeks are red, flushed from blushing and he smiles sweetly.

"Shall I lead you around? It's a big place, so I'll do floor by floor. I'll begin with the bedroom floor. After all, it's where we will spend the most time." He grins and I can only imagine what he's thinking about.

It must be something Jimin would think off.

At the mention of him and Hoseok, there's a strong pull at my heart. I miss them.

Namjoon's gleaming eyes turn to concern. "What's wrong...?"

"It's... stupid. It doesn't matter." I sigh, but Namjoon isn't having it.

"Tell me, sweetheart... I can help..."

"It's just the pacts." I mumble. "They're really strong..."

Namjoon sighs. "I'll fucking kill them." He growls angrily.

"No!"

"But they'll never end unless either you die or they die!"

"Won't I technically die when I become a demon?" I tilt my head.

Namjoon stays quiet for a moment. "Demons can't make pacts with demons so... yes."

"Than we know what we have to do."