His Memories

Chosen Choice:
II. Take the Picture

Chances of Dialog:

"... I miss him."

"Why did you take... this?"

=====

I find myself being drawn to the book due to it's imagination and entertainment, and Jimin's kit is also a lover due to his scent being stuck all over it, but the picture...

I can see every single one of them.

Even Yoongi...

Only now I realize his smooth snowy pale skin with his pink glossy lips, eyes lazy opened like a cat's. He isn't smiling like the rest, but giving the camera a lazy grin.

Every single one of them is wearing a different expression.

Taehyung is embarrassed when he's caught on camera, his mouth completely full and still mountains of food ready.

Wait... this isn't the picture from before!

Pretty cool, huh?

I hear Yoongi say.

It's my memory. Seokjin made it as a reminder of me, but then kept it here. Whatever my mind is on about, is displayed. It's how my older brother could figure out how I was feeling.

This. This is what I'm taking with me.

I smile, caressing the photo frame. "I'll come see you soon."

I know. Seokjin's a busy guy, but he'll calm down after a few days. I can wait. I'm just... glad that you take care of them. Especially Taehyung... I miss him.

I smile, looking at Taehyung's adorable squishy face.

"He's a lovable dork."

Truly.

I can almost hear Yoongi smile.

Move along now. Take what you need.

I take the photo in my hands and smile. "I'm keeping a memory of you."

I'm... honored. Thank you.

"Don't be. You're a good guy."

I'm a true blood demon.

"And still their brother."

Sometimes I second guess that, but I suppose it's true. Now... move along.

The connection breaks after that, leaving me with a memory in a picture.

I step out of my room with the things I need, for a moment forgetting that Seokjin is mad at me.

"Finally. Got your stuff?"

"Yeah..."

He eyes me up and down, a growl rumbling in his throat. "What is that?" His eyes glare at the photo in my hands.

"Something in my room. It had all of you on it so... I thougt it would be nice to keep with me. I do really like you all."

"The feeling isn't mutual." Seokjin growls. "But... I suppose it's a good thing... to keep..." His voice faints to a quiet murmur.

The picture is turned to him, and I look down at it to see that it has changed again.

This time, to two demons.