Attention

WARNING: ???'s friendship 3%

=====

Chosen Choice:
I. Ask Hoseok to help you find the classroom

Chances of Dialog:

"Do you... mean it?"

"You know I also want your attention... right?"

=====

I step up for myself and smile at the demon who comes walking towards me. He bites the inside of his cheek and looks around.

"Shouldn't you be in class right now?" He asks.

I nod. "I can't find it... I was wondering if you could show me?" I look down, feeling a bit shy under Hoseok's sharp gaze.

"The classroom?" He asks. "Sure but there are hundreds. I wouldn't know where to start. Though I'm very flattered that you asked me instead of Seokjin." He flashes me a bright smile that makes it look like the sun is shining bright on my face.

It makes a bit more comfortable around him.

"Why are you flattered?"

"Seokjin takes pride in being called for help." He huffs. "He likes feeling in control. Sometimes I feel like Pride and Envy are much too alike."

"How so?"

"Can't you see they crave your attention?!" Hoseok growls. "You know that I want your attention... right? They just don't want me to. Yes, I'm greedy, but I dont take people for myself. Especially not humans." He pouts.

I'm a bit shocked at the fact that Hoseok straight up admits he wants my attention.

Hoseok's pout turns into a bright smile. "Look at you all blushy! That's adorable!"

I feel my cheeks heat up. Hoseok looked so serious when we met... Well, he didn't exactly look like the friendly demon at first. Turns out his brothers were just holding him down.

"Anyway, do you have a schedule? If I know what class you have than I can walk with you through the maze." Hoseok grins.

I quickly pick out a file from my pocket which was given to me at arrival.

"Demonic Energy..." I mumble.

Hoseok stiffens. "Oh... Are you sure that you're ready for that?"

I nod. "I may be human, but I'm determined."

Hoseok flashes me a big smile. "Alright then!"

He takes my hand and tugs me along, smiling widely. He seems happy. It's just us two.

I hear a deep chuckle, but it's not from Hoseok, no one is around.

I feel sorry for him.

Well. So far for my calm relaxed day.

He'll get used to you and watch you die.

You know... I could prevent it.

Unknowingly, I raise my head at his words. How could he?