Jealous Pride

Chosen Choice:
I. Go out with Hoseok

Chances of Dialog:

"She belongs to me!"

"Get off my girl!"

=====

I smile at him, nodding. "Tonight sounds great, Hoseok."

"Call me Hobi!" He laughs. "Oh- My heart's pounding so hard right now! Come on! Feel it!"

He grabs my hand and places it on his chest. My cheeks flush red at the gesture, but I do feel his heartbeat. It's indeed fast and rough, slamming against his ribcage.

"Were you that nervous?" I giggle.

He nods shyly. "Well... y-yeah! You're very pretty and of course I've never been on a date before so this was my pathetic attempt of taking you but what if it went wrong and what if you said no than I would-"

Hoseok is smacked upside the head by a scowling demon.

Seokjin...

"Stop blabbering, you'll make her sick." He sneers. "Jaein. Have you finished your homework?" He asks.

There is a cold frown on his face, been there ever since Hoseok tugged me upstairs.

I shake my head. "I came home minutes before Hoseok and Taehyung. I just put my backpack away."

"Than finish that before you go anywhere. We wouldn't want you dropping out of school now, would we?" His tone gets harsher with every word, gaze shifting to Hoseok.

Is that... jealousy?

I don't dare to ask at this moment.

I nod. "I'll finish it. But I also promised Jungkook we'd hang out and I don't want to forget my little town session with Taehyung."

Seokjin's gaze hardens. "Excuse me? Little town session? Hanging out? Are demons really more important than school?"

"I can't say they're more important to you, but they are to me. The relationships I build up here with you has gotten me to the point of making my first ever pact! I'm happy with you and your brothers! But really, school is just as important, and I'll work on it!"

"Than you shall make your homework with me today." Seokjin growls. "Until I know how you can handle time responsibly between us demons and school, I'll tutor you. No one else."

Hoseok growls at him, grabbing in his hold. "No way! We're in a pact now! She belongs to me!"

"A pact means that you belong to her, you moron." Seokjin growls.

"I don't belong to him, neither does he belong to me. We made a connection unlike any other. It's a bond of trust." I cross my arms, watching as Seokjin's warnful gaze turns into frustration.

"I'm not changing my mind. In an hour you'll be in my room." With that, he walks away.

A bit of silence is shared between us two.

"At least he didn't force me to kick his ass this time." Hoseok mutters. "Everything is always my fault."

"Now you have me." I smile. "And tonight is our night."

Hoseok gives me a sweet smile and gives me a tight hug once more, his embrace feeling comfortable within my own.

"Stop being so mushy." Jungkook grumbles from the doorway. "We're still playing Overwatch. I'm pissed so you better pocket my ass."

Hoseok pouts at me, but I give him a reassuring smile.

"It'll just be an hour, okay? We have all afternoon left. I'll play something with Kook, and then I'll do some homework with Seokjin, and than we'll be out all night. After dinner, I'm all yours."

If only you knew what power you gave him with those simple words.

An emotion can be strong. But an emotion in a pact...

That's a whole other story...

===💛===

No choice this time due to Seokjin being a bit of jealous demon. I'll upload soon since It Started With A Want has come to an end, I'll have more time for this book!

Here are the stats.

Seokjin
50% friendship
23% affection

Taehyung
55% friendship
45% affection

Jimin
60% friendship
30% affection

Hoseok
50% friendship
60% affection

Namjoon
40% friendship
40% affection

Jungkook
20% suspicion
20% hatred

???
10% friendship