Hand Kisses For A Princess

Chosen Choice:
II. Stand up for Jungkook

Chances of Dialog:

"So, where's the lucky lady going?"

"You're supposed to be mine... Mine only..."

=====

I make my move and stand in front of Jungkook, spreading my arms to make myself look bigger, trying to shield Jungkook from an angry Hoseok.

"Get out of my way." Hoseok growls deeply, grabbing my shoulder harshly. He grips it tightly, making it sting.

I remember Seokjin saying that the demon in a pact has to obey... as long as it's commanding.

In this situation, I don't think I have a choice.

"Hoseok, back off." I snarl, trying to make my voice sound threatening.

He merely scoffs. "I'm not listening to a mere human!"

"Back off Hoseok! Get back!" I yell, trying again.

Much to my surprise, Hoseok's feet step back.

Hsoeok seems to be just as surprised. "W-what the- Hey! Wait! I'm not doing this!"

"She's commanding you." Seokjin mutters. "She's using her role in the pact to protect someone she cares about. It's your mistake for not listening to her in the first place." He growls.

Hoseok growls back at him, turning back to me and letting out the same demonic growl through gritted teeth.

"Shut it." I snap. "You're brothers. Respect each other and try not to spill any blood while I'm here. It's only been two days!"

"Two days and you've made a pact, seen some of our demon forms, made a lot of promises and don't follow up on them." Seokjin snarls.

"I'm letting Jungkook off the hook for today because he enjoyed himself with someone else for once, but you are coming with me, right this instant."

Before I can say anything, Seokjin grabs my wrist tightly, but Hoseok grabs my waist.

"She's mine."

"Your greed is taking over. Control yourself." Seokjin snaps.

"SHE'S MINE!"

I see Hoseok's eyes flaring up into a bright yellow, almost gold color, his position shifting, almost looking like he wants to attack Seokjin...

"Don't try me, Hoseok."

"I'm in a pact with her... She's mine to protect now." Hoseok growls, his muscles flexing in annoyance when Seokjin tightens his grip.

"Relax." I smile at him, slowly pulling one of my hands from Seokjin's grip and caress Hoseok's cheek. "I'll be nice. I'll only make my homework with him. After that, it's you and me."

Hoseok closes his eyes in a comforting way when my hand cups his cheek, letting a growl that sounds like a cat's purring, laying his hand on my own.

When he opens his eyes, they've returned to their brown state, a soft yellow flash reminding me that he's returned to his normal form.

His horns have disappeared, his naked chest now covered by a shirt and jacket.

"Than be quick, okay?" He whispers softly. "I don't know how much time I can handle without you." He gently takes my hand off his cheek, curling my fingers around his own and places a soft, gentle kiss on the top of my hand.