The First Hand Experience - Green Edition

Chosen Choice:
I. Say that you want it

Chances of Dialog:

"I hope... I don't want to hurt you."

"I'm not that big!"

=====

I merely nod and turn back to them. "I want it. It'll be Jimin's punishment."

Jimin glares at me and pouts, but nods. "Fine. I suppose I deserve it..."

"You do." Hoseok snarls.

Namjoon's face flushes red and he smiles. "Let's... take it up to the bedroom then I guess..." He says shyly.

Jimin really was right when he said Namjoon gets shy when it comes to the real deal.

"You get ready and rather your dignity. I need to do just a little thing."

Namjoon nods silently and scurries off, whispering encouraging things to himself.

"Jimin, do you still have the sets we bought?" I ask.

"You think I left them there?" Jimin rolls his eyes and takes out a neatly folded pair of gold and black lace from his pockets. In each one is a piece, whole and safe.

I snatch it from him. "Thanks honey." I blow a kiss at him and hurry upstairs to follow Namjoon.

I hear him beginning to say something, but I rush into the bathroom and quickly change into the piece.

I lay my old undergarments aside on the cabinet and put my regular clothes over it, slipping out of the bathroom.

Namjoon smiles at me from the bed. His cheeks are red and his tail is nervously swaying.

"S-so... How do you wanna do this?" He asks shyly.

"Let's just go with the flow and see what comes out of it." I suggest and he nods.

I walk towards him and seat myself on his lap, my arms hugging his neck.

His face flushes even redder and he looks away, but I gently tug it back and place a sweet kiss on his lips.

He doesn't decline and immediately responds, kissing back and setting his hands on my waist.

I can feel the passion laying behind his lips. This is love... It isn't pure lust like Jimin. He's gentle, experimental, accepting. Everything a demon needs to be.

Everything my demon needs to be.

Even though his anger can get the best of him, his Wrath has truly never been a problem to me. It only encouraged me to stay.

Namjoon's nails dig into my sides as we add more heat to the kiss, tilting our heads to feel each other getting closer.

Heat is pooling in my core and I can't deny the growing want for him.

Namjoon places one of his hands at the nape of my neck and pulls me closer, gently biting my bottom lip.

It stings lightly because of his sharp fangs, but he's being gentle. I open my mouth for him, showing obedience and submission to him.

As he slips his tongue in my wet cavern, an approving growl rumbles in his chest.

It's almost like I can understand it...

My desire to be with him is growing the more we kiss, and I slowly begin to slip his clothes off.

The boa he did himself, already thrown onto the floor.