Late

I have a bit of trouble getting away from Hoseok. The pact almost makes me draw back to him as if he's the one for me.

Jungkook's grip around my wrist is tight, a demonic growl escaping his throat after every exhale.

"What happened that got you so upset?" I ask, trying to pry his grip off.

It doesn't loosen. Only tightens.

"School." Is all he says.

He pulls me into his room, the same one I accidentally tripped in before. He pushes on my shoulders, forcing me to sit down into the soft chair and forces my hands at their place.

The screen in front of me is big, enough for my eyes to see every detail.

"I'll make a game, start up Overwatch." Jungkook mutters, sitting down at the second desk across from me.

I do as he tells me to, immediately seeing an invite from him to a group.

I accept it without doubt and end up in a custom 1v1.

He doesn't say anything, but I know he'll go Widowmaker. I also know he's pissed. Him killing me will boost his ego and happiness, but me not trying will make him feel worse.

I have to do my best and yet be dumb enough to lose.

I pick an easy character to headshot. Roadhog.

As the countdown starts, I notice an adorable giggle coming from Jungkook's lips.

"What are you planning you little demon?" I grin, having a look around the map.

"Oh... Nothing." He giggles again.

And then I hear a voiceline.

"Boop!"

I mentally slap myself. "You're Sombra?! Dude! That's a hard counter!"

"I thought it would be funny." He laughs.

"Ha, ha. Laugh all you want when I hook you!" I roll my eyes at his wide smile.

He looks so happy...

His eyes get smaller as his cheeks lift, showing an adorable bunny smile.

He looks pretty.

The game goes on and on, his laughter growing louder and more genuine. He's really adorable.

We get far in the game. Much to sunken into killing each other that we don't notice Seokjin and Hoseok standing in the doorway.

A deep growl and an annoyed cough catches our attention and we hesitantly turn to look at the two angry demons.

"You're late." Seokjin snarls.

"An you promised an hour." Hoseok growls. "It's been an hour and a half."

I look up at the clock on the wall, noticing that indeed the time struck by quickly.

"How long have you been standing there?" Jungkook gulps nervously.

"Ever since there were two seconds over." Hoseok snarls at him, glaring at his younger brother. "Don't get ahead of yourself, Kook. She's still mine."

"We're just... friends..." He mumbles the last word, unsure of his statement. "Plus, she's the only one who ever understood when I was talking about Widowmaker or the maps or no healing! I finally have someone I feel good around-"

"SHE IS STILL MINE!" Hoseok growls demonically loud. "She is and always will be... I made a pact with her, she belongs to me!"

Seokjin is impatiently waiting, crossing his arms. He glares at me, waiting for me to do something.

What should I do?

===💛===

I. Go with Seokjin to do your homework
(Seokjin friendship +)
(Namjoon friendship +)
(Jungkook friendship -)
(Hoseok friendship -)

II. Stand up for Jungkook
(Hoseok affection -)
(Jungkook friendship +)
(Jungkook suspicion -)

III. Stand up for Hoseok
(Hoseok affection +)
(Jungkook friendship -)
(Seokjin friendship -)

IV. Convince another pact -[RISK]-
(You won't know yet if you choose this option. Hint: check the stats. This can go either way with Jungkook or Seokjin. Choose your demon wisely.)

🖤 = neutral
💚 = Namjoon
💜 = Jungkook
💙 = ???
💛 = Hoseok
❤ = Seokjin
💗 = Jimin
🍔 = Taehyung

Stats:

Seokjin
50% friendship
23% affection

Taehyung
55% friendship
45% affection

Jimin
60% friendship
30% affection

Hoseok
50% friendship
60% affection

Namjoon
40% friendship
40% affection

Jungkook
20% suspicion
20% hatred

???
10% friendship

NOTE

Affection cannot be raised if hatred is present in the stats. To fix it you must get hatred down to 0%.
Friendship cannot be raised if suspicion is present in the stats. To fix it you must get suspicion down to 0%.

If you make a pact with a demon, their stats will be reset to 50% affection and 50% friendship. Everything higher than that will be lost.

Be careful who you choose to pact with.

Suspicion and hatred will disappear fully at the pact.