No Loving Brothers

"Even if you hate yourself, I'll love you."
Seokjin

"I suppose some things never change."
Jungkook

"You're unique in your own way."
Jimin

"Sometimes a downfall helps you up."
Yoongi

"Times will change with this."
Namjoon

"If you hate yourself I'll hate myself too."
Hoseok

"Let me show you that you can love yourself the way your brothers do."
Taehyung

Chosen Choice:

VII. "Let me show you that you can love yourself the way your brothers do."

Chances of Dialog:

"I won't accept this answer, princess."

"You're so stupid..."

=====

I sigh deeply, watching his fiddle with his fingers. "Seokjin... You can love yourself. Your brothers do too! They love you a lot!"

"My brothers?" Seokjin snarls suddenly. "So you can't like me at all." He grumbles. "They don't like me. Why should you? I'm just another stern parent to them."

He crosses his arms and leans against the headboard of the bed.

Guess that wasn't such a good one...

"What you just said sounds more like something for Tae." He continues. "He likes being involved with other people and food." A deep sigh escapes his lips and he turns again. "Goodnight."

I frown. Was he really that hurt...?

Why does he hate himself for being a demon?

I sigh, turning the other way. Tomorrow is another day... Hopefully a better day.

The night a Seokjin's is awkward. He doesn't say a word and yet I am tired, though I can't seem to fall asleep.

I quietly crawl up against him, feeling him shift. But he doesn't move or push me away. Instead, he sighs, turns, and slides his arm under my neck, pulling me against him.

"Better?"

I nod.

"... Good."

He rests his head on top of mine, and like that we both slowly fall asleep.

Someone taps my shoulder.

"Jaein?"

I don't wanna wake up...

"Jaein."

Just seven-hundred more minutes...

"JAEIN!"

"What?!" I whine, still not opening my eyes.

I hear a low growl. "Seokjin's making breakfast. He asked for you to join."

"Hmn... Don't wanna..." I whine.

"I won't accept this answer, princess."

My eyes open up immediately when I hear the nickname. I'm met with a sleepy Hoseok, his white hair still messy and his eyes still tired.

"Come on princess. We got a long ass day ahead of us."

"Can you... join me for a moment?"

"In Seokjin's bed?! HELL NO!" He panics. "That demon is like fighting fire with wood!"