Help From The Fashionista

Chosen Choice:
IV: Ask Jimin what Hoseok likes

Chances of Dialog:

"I... Can I kiss you?"

"Hoseok's going to love you!"

=====

In fear of not knowing what Hoseok likes, I remember something vague. I overheard Jimin talking about wanting to open a clothing store...

Maybe he knows what Hoseok likes!

I rush out of my room, running downstairs to find Jimin at the kitchen table, taking a few selfies.

Of course.

"Jimin! Jimin I need your help!"

Jimin turns to look at me, lips curling up into a seductive grin. "Oh? With what, sweetheart?"

"I'm going to dinner with Hoseok and he told me to wear something nice but I have no idea what he likes!!" I yell out in one breath.

Jimin puts his phone down and shakes his head lightly. "Baby, baby girl. Hoseok will like anything you wear. Even if you wear nothing."

"But... I really like him..."

"That's a pact." Jimin shrugs. "Wanting to be close, wanting to hug and be intimate. That's what a pact does. But I suppose if you really want my help, I'll come and help you."

The seductive grin turns into a sweet smile as he walks with me upstairs, digging through my closet once we get inside.

He fishes out a few dresses, t-shirts, shorts, and jeans.

"Which do you prefer?"

"What does Hoseok prefer?"

Jimin fishes out the shorts at my question.

"He likes simple, casual, yet cute, a bit seductive with a taste of vanilla. Easy colors, something that attracts him, something he won't feel uncomfortable touching. Are you okay with cleavage showing?"

He rambles a bit and I almost miss his question. I shrug. "It's a bit... much."

"That's a no then." Jimin mutters, grabbing a few closed shirts. "Long sleeve? Short sleeve?"

"Short."

"Good choice." Jimin grins. He picks out a few short sleeved t-shirts, allowing my neck to breathe and not to show any cleavage.

"I'm thinking simple. Hoseok is the possession of Greed so we have to make it match. A color scheme simple and stylish..."

He fishes through my clothes and pulls out a skirt, long enough to cover half my thighs and almost reach my knees, and short enough to match my body.

"I'm thinking this-" He pulls out a t-shirt. "-with this! Some cute high socks with simple sneakers should do! You came on those, didn't you? Those black ones?"

I nod.

"Good! Get dressed! Show me your power!"

Jimin giggles and hands me the match, closing the door behind him quickly.

I'm stunned. He gave me clothes... matched, kept mind of Hoseok and me...

He's a true fashionista.

I quickly change, allowing the mirror to judge me silently. I'm not so sure about it when I look.

It's a simple combination, the colors match fine, but does it fit my body...?