One Was Too Much

Chosen Choice:
I. Explain Seokjin

Chances of Dialog:

"I understand that they want you, but that ie simply not how this is supposed to go. Baekhyun never wanted this and I didn't expect this to have so much effect on me."

"Even when you return home to Earth, the pain of never being able to see them again, will kill you."

=====

I hang my head down to avoid the yelling and growling of Hoseok and Jimin. I can feel their hatred spinning in circles.

It's dizzying.

I quickly get up from the bed and make my way past them. They both stop their bickering and turn to me in confusion.

Jimim being more confused than hurt, whilst Hoseok glares at me to come back.

I simply ignore their stares and silently walk towards Seokjin, who scoffs lightly.

"Now you come to me? Planning to take me around as well?" He snarls. "Too bad that every pact must be activated when the possession is at the highest peak." He grins. "And I always limit my Pride."

"I'm not trying to pact you all... It's the feeling." I say quietly. "It's so thrilling. It's something no one can experience."

"And it's something no human should." Seokjin growls angrily. "Yes, the feeling may be irresistible, but when a pact is made and the feeling aren't mutual, it can be a whole different feeling. It can hurt, so much that it can cause death."

I gulp, looking down in shame.

"Listen, Jaein. You're here to finish studies. You live with us temporarily. You aren't a demon and you never will be. You must accept that you don't belong here. I understand that this place is new and you want everything. But you must realize that this is still about school. And I hope that you know that these pacts are permanent."

Seokjin's eyes have a soft glowing hue, a deep red, but rosy. He slowly takes a step towards me, then another until our chests are almost touching.

His plump lips curve up into a mischievous smirk, he leans down, his cold breath fanning in my neck.

"Even when you return home to Earth, the pain of never being able to see them again, will kill you."

"I don't believe that." I sigh. "I want pacts with them, also to let them know that I can trust them, that they can trust me." I look up at his scowling expression. "That I can be their companion. Their pillow, their cuddle buddy."

"Too bad that demons solve this with a fight." Seokjin sneers. "We are not humans. We don't talk it out. We fight for dominance, whether we are demons or demonettes, the one with the most power is always on top."

I scowl back at him. "You know nothing about what I've been through, nor know I what you've been through. That's why my time here must be spend right. Why I want to keep you here with me. I want all of you to see me as one of your own-"

Seojjin cuts me off with dark amused laughter. "You? One of us? A human can never be one of us. No family, nor close companion. Once our anger strikes, war will break."

"Is that a threat?"

He shakes his head. "It's a fact. Now get your stuff, you'll be staying in my room for the upcoming nights. I won't take my eye off you."

"Even when I'm showering?"

"Don't think I didn't fucking notice you with Jimin." He snarls suddenly. "Your clothes on the floor? Your silhouette behind the curtain? Your scent perfectly fresh? You're a disgrace to humans if you keep this up."

"Who says I want to be human?"

"You are human." Seokjin frowns. "Now, I won't say it again. Go grab your stuff."

I frown. If I could growl like demons could, I would growl the voice out of my throat at him.

It's funny to know though that female demons are called demonettes. Pretty cute.

I trot to my room, the one from across Seokjin's, with him eyeing my back.

So what I had fun with Jimin? He knew how to make a girl feel loved. Seokjin certainly doesn't.

I sigh and grab a few of my clothes, things from the bathroom, and some of the stuff I need.

Things like period stuff.

Things that should be kept private.

I have my eye on three things. I kinda wanna take one... Jimin's make-up kit that he left, the picture inside the drawer, and Namjoon's human fairytales book.

What should I do?

===❤===

I. Take the Make-Up Kit
(Jimin affection +)

II. Take the Picture
(Yoongi affection +)

III. Take the Book
(Namjoon affection +)

🖤 = neutral
💚 = Namjoon
💜 = Jungkook
💙 = Yoongi
💛 = Hoseok
❤ = Seokjin
💗 = Jimin
🍔 = Taehyung

Stats:

Seokjin
35% friendship
20% affection

Taehyung
55% friendship
45% affection

Jimin
50% friendship
60% affection

Hoseok
45% friendship
50% affection

Namjoon
40% friendship
40% affection

Jungkook
20% suspicion
10% friendship

Yoongi
23% friendship

NOTE

If you make a pact with a demon, their stats will be reset to 50% affection and 50% friendship. Everything higher than that will be lost.

Be careful who you choose to pact with.

Suspicion and hatred will disappear fully at the pact.