A Disappointment

Chosen Choice:
II. Accept and have sex

Chances of Dialog:

"You will get pregnant, whether you want it or not."

"So I wasn't enough?"

=====

I sigh deeply and lean my head back, giving in to his gentle, tender touch.

"Fine... But only this once."

"Your wish is my command, babygirl." Jimin chuckles, slowly pressing his plump lips against my neck.

"No marks!"

"Hm." He scoffs. "One mark won't be bad."

I can't protest any word because Jimin is already sucking on my skin, marking a purple bruise.

I can feel his erection straining against his jeans, his hips slowly rutting against my backside.

"You were having trouble being quiet last time. You'll have no choice this time." He chuckles. "I've been dreaming of this ever since you got taken away from me the night Seokjin took you."

"Dreaming about what?"

"Fucking you..." Jimin purrs, his hand moves from my waist to my abandon, slowly pressuring it.

I instinctively lean back, his restrained cock twitching against me. I slowly begin to rub with his own, and I hear Jimin letting out a held back sigh.

"You haven't changed... You're still as warm and as flexible as always..."

His free hand slowly trails up my chest, gently cupping my breast. He turns me around to face him and I can see the lust flaming in his eyes.

This is wrong...

I can't...

Jimin breathes out a groan when he eyes me up and down. He immediately unclasps the clips of my bra, letting it slide down to the floor.

"Pink would suit you as well... Matching colors for your entire body."

His voice is a soft seductive purr, his lips trailing from my neck to my breast, taking the other to play.

He takes his free hand to unzip his jeans and takes out his erection, sighing at the relief.

For a moment I forgot how perfect he was...

His tip is already wet with pre-cum, his hand slowly wrapping around his shaft.

"I don't even want to prep you." He groans. "I just wanna fuck you..."

I shake my head. This isn't right...

I'm with Namjoon...

But then why do I keep giving in to Jimin's seductive deceptions?

He tugs the fabric of my panties down, slowly rubbing his fingers from his cock to my core.

He looks up at me with a smirk before he pushes two fingers in at once. I hold back a yelp. It stings...

Slowly, I feel myself getting used to his actions... The way that his fingers slowly glide inside my walls makes me writhe for him.

I lean closer to him, his hand from my breast coming up to cover my mouth. He goes faster, smirking devilishly at the way my face morphs into one of pleasure and he begins to pull out.