Only A Pureblood

Chosen Choice:
III. Tell him about the baby

Chances of Dialog:

"JIMIIIIIN!!"

"What...? When...?"

=====

I feel tears starting to well in my eyes and I start to scream, crying out every possible excuse until I blurt out those sacred words.

"I'm pregnant!"

Immediately Yoongi stops in his tracks and glares at me, looking down at my stomach and then back up at me. He growls nonetheless.

"Liar." He snarls. "You don't smell different or look different."

"It happened today." I sob quietly.

"Than how are you so sure that you are?" Yoongi snaps angrily.

"Demonic seeds never fail... Jimin told me that the moment he... impregnated me..."

"JIMIIIIIN!!" Seokjin yells out angrily, but no one jumps up.

He must've left...

"Are you that stupid?!" Yoongi scoffs. "The only true demon is me. They are half. Halfbloods can't impregnate humans. It'd be much too weak for a human to be able to have two different kinds of semen in their womb! If anyone could ever impregnate you in this world out of my brothers, only I can!"

I look up at him with wide eyes. Jimin didn't lie specifically... How could I have been so stupid?

I look down, gulping my lump of sadness down my throat. This means neither Namjoon, nor Jimin could have done anything...

I'll be a useless queen with no heir to give...

"Yeah... Now it's pounding through that thick skull of yours." Yoongi growls. "Enough messing around. You don't have a baby so I might as well take my bite. After all, I'm starving."

The two other... halfbloods... haven't let go of me, and I feel myself losing hope.

Tears begin to fall and Yoongi's fingers pull my chin up so our eyes meet. His glow has faded slightly in the light, revealing those same purple-pinkish eyes of Taehyung.

"I feel bad. You did try to help me." He grumbles. "I might just do something for you. All you have to do is let me eat you. I can... probably bring you back. I don't like you, but you helped me."

"She shouldn't be a demon." Seokjin snarls. "She should stay dead."

"Would you rather have blood on your hands? You'll never be able to return to the Celestial Realm."

Seokjin stays quiet.

"Tonight at twelve I will come for you." Yoongi growls. "You can hop back to your little boyfriend, cry your pathetic human heart out to him, but when the clock strikes twelve, I'll come for you. I'll hunt on you."

He nudges his head aside and I'm let go.

"You better go now. You only have two hours left to live." Yoongi smirks at me. "In the mean time, your human friend will do."

"No! Not Yeosang! Please!"

"You haven't cared much about him lately."

"I didn't have the time!"

"You're such a fucking liar!" Yoongi snaps. "Are all you humans like this?! I'm getting sick and tired of your selfish excuses! The only one I like is Taehyung. If anyone has to get some fucked up sense into me it's him!"

His growls are loud and annoyed, filled with frustration.

"Yoongi, think carefully of this." Seokjin growls.

Yoongi merely nods. "I have. I'm hunting for human flesh. At twelve, she will either admit to return to Earth, or accept death and let me bring her back in the body she belongs in."

I gulp. "Y-Yoongi-"

"Go. Spend your last moments with your demons well. You have two hours."

With those words, Yoongi's tail sways amused, he tips his head back, his throat vibrating with the sound of a growl.

"That was your cue to leave. Pick the demon you want to spend time with. And go with him. It might be your last chance."

What should I do?

===💙===

I. Spend an hour with Namjoon
(Namjoon's Queen Route ×)
(Someone's friendship -)

II. Spend an hour with Taehyung
(Taehyung friendship ×)
(Someone's friendship -)

III. Spend an hour with Jimin
(Jimin affection +)
(Someone's friendship -)

IV. Spend an hour with Hoseok
(Hoseok friendship ×)
(Someone's friendship -)

V. Spend an hour with Jungkook
(Jungkook friendship +)
(Jungkook suspicion -)
(Someone's friendship -)

VI. Spend an hour with Seokjin
(Seokjin friendship +)
(Someone's friendship -)

VII. Spend an hour with Yoongi
(Yoongi friendship +)
(Someone's friendship -)

I want to note that I have finished the drawings (including the What Will You Look Like chapter), but I got a new phone and I need to e-mail the pictures to my computer since they won't turn upright. I forgot to do it and will do it tomorrow.

Think carefully about the decision you make with this choice.

🖤 = neutral
💚 = Namjoon
💜 = Jungkook
💙 = Yoongi
💛 = Hoseok
❤ = Seokjin
💗 = Jimin
🍔 = Taehyung

Stats:

Seokjin
5% friendship - Dangerously Low ⚠️
15% affection

Taehyung
70% friendship
45% affection

Jimin
100% friendship - MAX. reached ⚠️
50% affection

Hoseok
90% friendship
50% affection

Namjoon
40% Queen Route

Jungkook
15% suspicion
10% friendship

Yoongi
30% friendship
5% affection

NOTE

The Queen Route makes everything more punishable. Doing something Jimin likes but Jungkook hates will take bigger consequences.