ᴀ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ᴄʜɪʟᴅʜᴏᴏᴅ. (ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ)

May 2, 2012.

he opened his eyes too soon, and had more regrets then a nine year old should. 

he woke up to an empty house, blood on the floor and his sister hiding in her closet. 

Noen Eubanks. 

he didn't think his perfectly normal life would become so horrific. 

his father murdered his mother.

left him and his sister with nothing.

DCF separated them both, due to his sister being adopted. 

it shattered his heart, to know she wasn't going to be around anymore. 

why was it, that the family wanted her but not him? was it him? did they not like boys? so many questions circled his mind. he felt-

useless.

and the worst part, was that all of this happened on his birthday.

Noen Eubanks had many regrets, but his biggest regret was being alive. 

May 2, 2012. 

9 years old, wanting nothing but to be a child. 

but its not what he wants. 

waking up to his parents screaming at each other, like always. 

but this time- they weren't just any screams. 

they seemed of- excitement? 

Chase Hudson.

he grew up with both parents but they didn't feel like parents. 

everyday they had a new plan. 

photo-shoots.

magazine covers.

red carpet rehearsals. 

all his life, he was nothing but the world famous-

lil huddy.

but he wasn't happy. he felt-

broken.

and the worst part? he was trapped here for the rest of his life. 

Chase Hudson wanted many things, and a normal childhood was one of those things. 

upto present day, chase and noen have been nothing but empty. they had nothing and no one. all they wanted was to normal. 
they'd see other children everywhere, and they would be remorse of there own lives.
chase would always get scolded when he tried to share how he felt with his parents; 

"chase, you should be grateful for all of this! there are so many kids out there who wished they were here right now. so please- stop arguing and get ready for the shoot."

and noen? yeah, he didn't share his feelings. he rather keep them to himself. fear of judgement? yeah. why wouldn't he be scared? they bullied him!;

"what wrong with the E-boy? he never fucking talks. say something, freak!"

both suffered very different problems, but coped the same way; social media. chase hadn't gotten a phone until he was 13 due to contract purposes. at first, he didn't want a phone... but then he installed TikTok and his entire life changed. he found fame as a social media influencer, and found a happier part of society. he hasn't stopped making videos ever since!

but noen, he wasn't allowed to have a phone until he was 16. he was forced to watch the others on there phones, video chatting their friends and playing games while he did nothing. they'd even rub it in his face sometimes, just to make him feel bad. but when he finally got his phone, he installed TikTok, in hopes to make some friends but had no luck. after 6 months of being on TikTok, he had been coming to a conclusion that deleting the app was the best idea... the last thing he wanted was for any of the others to find his account. but the second he went to delete the app, he got a notification.

lilhuddy started following you. 

he kept getting more...

lilhuddy liked you video. 

lilhuddy liked your video.

he didn't know who the person was, but when he opened the app he received a message.

lilhuddy
hiii

little did he know, that one message was going to change his life forever.