ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴍᴏɴʜᴇᴀᴅꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪɪɪ: ᴊᴏꜱʜ'ꜱ ᴍɪɴᴅ

𝓐𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓲 𝓟𝓞𝓥

when we got to the airport, let me tell you - i've never felt such failure in my life. why? 

HE BROUGHT HIS GIRLFRIEND. 

𝓝𝓸𝓮𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥

I BROUGHT MY GIRLFRIEND! i really wanted abby to meet the rest of the dream team, so she sent me the money and i bought her a ticket too!

"hey guys! this is abby, my girlfriend!" i said. avani gave me a rather concerning smile, but i just let it be. "oh hi! its so nice to meet you." she said, shaking abby's hands. "nice meeting you too! your avani right?" abby asked. avani nodded. 

"and thats anthony, and jaden and- two other guys i so happen to not know. well- the blonde one came on the hike with us back in italy but i don't know the one with blue shirt." i said. "well, i'm noen." 

"we know." the male with the blue shirt said, smiling. "oh, vani talks about me?" i asked. "she does. they all do. a lot." the blonde one chuckled. 

"noen, this is nick and bryce. our other friends." jaden smiled. "yeah, i know bryce he's pretty cool. its nice to finally see you!" she said. brcye smiled. "mhm, yeah its nice to meet everyone but lets just get back to my house!" avani said. 

with that, we were off to avani's! 

𝓐𝓿𝓪𝓷𝓲 𝓟𝓞𝓥

once we got back to my house, i let noen and abby settle into the guest room as i talked with the others in the living room. "what the hell?!" anthony said. "he didn't tell me he was bringing his bitch!" i said. "yeah, well now he's going to spend all his time with her instead!" anthony snarled. "why should i be sorry!? its not my fault! maybe i'm sorry he didn't feel the need to tell me he was bringing his girl! or should i be sorry that i don't have telekinesis and can't read his mind?!" i said, sarcastically. "thats not right, telekinesis is the ability to move things with the mind, not read them." bryce said. "oh hush!"  

"the sooner we fix this the better." said said. "well no shit Avani! so tell us, whats the plan? your so brainy, tell us what we should do Mrs Logic!" anthony said, in a more taunting manner. "why don't you try coming up with something for once?! your not just gonna sit around and agree with everything we say anthony! if you want something done do it your fucking self! im so sick of you coming at me and the others when your frustrated!" i shot back. "this is your fault! it was your idea to bring him here! so you can fucking-" 

"GUYS!" jaden said, giving us both a look. "yelling at each other isn't going to help. yes, i know were all at a loss about the entire situation but thats not an excuse to go at each others necks. lets think about this and talk it over in an appropriate manner." he said. 

"okay yeah lets take it easy. what are we going to do to separate nobby?" anthony asked. "well bryce is here? maybe he can help?" nick suggested, looking to bryce. "well that could be where i start on this mission. but- i think i should start by telling you the things josh doesn't want you to know." brcye said. "what are you talking about? we already know he and chase are dating." jaden said. "theres more. way more." 

after letting bryce explain, everything started to come together. josh never really seemed fond of us, so maybe he is trying to get rid of us! and he obviously doesn't like noen, so we should've realized that he was getting rid of noen from the start... all of his dirty action all make sense now! he's trying to keep chase from us so he can have chase to himself!

"why does he suddenly want chase back?" jaden asked. "well- josh is trying to get him away from you, noen and the fame. he's trying to keep chase from everything, even the spotlight. he wants to see chase in the dirt, he wants him with nothing- and he plans on taking him down, no matter how long it takes." bryce said. "he was starting by getting on chase's good side, then getting into a relationship, then getting rid of you guys, then faking some drama where he's victimized and getting chase cancelled- where he'll steal his entire empire. he even wanted me to lie to you guys so you'd start hating chase." 

"thats sinister." jaden said.
"its evil." nick chimed in.
"so selfish.." anthony snarled.
"its.... genius. its the perfect plan, and we're not going to let it work." i say. "and how do you think we should stop him?" nick asked. "easy, now that we know his plan we'll use it against him." i smiled. "so we're scratching the original plan?" nick suggested. "no, no way. we're just going to up our game. and with bryce on our side, that's going to be the easiest thing we'll do." i said, smirking. 

"what your trying to say, is that we're just gonna make josh our bitch without him realizing it?" [just like chase did to noen.....] nick asked. "of course we are. that way, if he realizes what we're doing he'll be too stupid and think he's dominating our plan with his own, when really he's just chasing himself through a 60 meter long maze." i said. 

"well y'all, i think we have a plan." jaden smiled. "we do. but- none of it would've been possible if nick didn't get bryce on the team." anthony said. "good point." nick smirked. we all chuckled. 

"can i say it?" anthony asked, smiling. "yeah, fine whatever just get it over with." i said, crossing my arms. "operation make choen happen, if officially in action!!" anthony said, giggling.

he's the cutest. but- cute isn't the object right now. right now theres a scared prince named chase up in a tower, guarded by the shameless dragon- josh. lets just say The Lemonheads are going be princy's knights in shining- leather? whatever point is were going to save him from that beast, and maybe even get matching jackets for the crew!