ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴍᴏɴʜᴇᴀᴅꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴠɪɪ: ᴛʜᴇʏ'ʀᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ꜱᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ

𝓙𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓷 𝓟𝓞𝓥

after everything was done, we all talked in the group chat about what happened and what we we're doing next- so i took this as my chance to make my mark on this team. 

The Lemonheads!

brycehall
alright noobs, its been done. but- josh knows what were upto and plans on taking things into his own hands. i'm honestly at a loss, and all i got is getting kio on our side which is very risky. 

luvanthony
wait, why's it so risky? 

aavaani
well it could go both ways- either kio will agree and become a lemonhead or deny and tell josh they we were trying to get him to help us take him down.

nickaustin
well to lighten up the mood i talked to tony and he wants to help us with the plan

nickaustin added thetonylopez to the chat

thetonylopez
it is i

nickaustin
hi bebs

brycehall
awesome, maybe he can help with the situation!

jadenhossler
actually, i have an idea!

aavaani
oooh 

aavaani
whatcha got j

jadenhossler
well i think we should tell kio, he does get pushed around by josh a lot and the less people on josh's side the better! i think we should try to get kio to be on our side, but also fake being on josh's side so he can get more information!

thetonylopez
jaden b big brain doe

luvanthony
i mean....... he do gotta point there

nickaustin
i'm liking it actually

brycehall
i think we can all agree on jaden's idea, but vani is our create and leader so i'd rather let her decide. avani? 

aavaani
lets do it.

jadenhossler
awesome!

brycehall
so, do you wanna talk to him jaden? or should one of us?

jadenhossler
I will, i'm pretty good at convincing people of things lol

and with that, i was off to call kio! 

i decided to facetime instead, cause it kinda felt like a drug deal so i had to do it face to face ya know? 

"kio! my man! well not really cause im straight but you know what i mean!" i said, chuckling. "hey jaden! how are you?" he asked. 

you know, it was kinda nice having someone ask how i was. that doesn't happen often, so having kio ask felt pretty nice. 

"i'm pretty good! what about you?" i asked. "i'm in the middle of decent and okay." he chuckled. we all knew it was josh's fault. "well, i have a request."i said. "a;right, hit me." kio said. 

"me, bryce, nick, anthony, avani, and tony are working together to end the dirty plan josh has to ruin chase's life. i suspect you know?" 

"mhm! why?" 

"well, we want you to join us. we know josh treats you like shit and we want you to feel- less like shit. cause your not shit. you in?" 

"sure! any initiation?" 

"nope, all you need is to get added in the chat and i'll add you right now!" 

"cool!" 

after adding him, i put my phone down and smiled. "kio cyr, your officially our newest lemon!" i said. "dope! so, are you guys starting your plan now?" he asked. 

"no, we're already partially through actually. we already got chase and josh to split up, so now we just have to get rid of abby and get choen to happen-" 

"wait, your trying to get chase and noen together?" 

"-yeah. thats the point of this." 

"thats awesome! i didn't know chase was gay!"

it was funny hearing that, i'd figure he'd back out- 

OH SHIT I JUST OUTED CHASE! 

"ahaha, yeah please don't tell him or anybody else that i told you only the lemondheads know." 

"thats cool, no biggie! is there anything i can do now?" 

"yes actually! do you mind faking josh's side? pretend your with him on this to get more inside information?" 

"totally! i'll get whatever i can for you guys." 

𝓚𝓲𝓸 𝓟𝓞𝓥

the next day, i was off to get breakfast with  josh. we all know what that meant, i had to listen to him talk. and agree with what he was saying. and get told something when i even attempted to disagree. oh, the beauty of being josh richard's friend. 

that was sarcasm. 

"can you believe he make it seem like i cheated?" josh asked. "i honestly can't!" 

yes i can. 

"but that's fine, i'm gonna get back at him. his little plan is gonna bite him in the ass. all of them, they're all gonna feel it."
"they definitely are." 

no they're not. 

"i'm just gonna stop pretending i feel bad for chase, i'll just attack chase. i'll go straight for his neck. they'll feel threatened, as will he." 
"oh thats so badass." 

no its not, actually its kinda immature. 

"mhm. once they're helpless and out of ideas, i'll take over and plan out my scandal!" 
"wow, thats pure evil." 

actually its kinda stupid. 

"remind me of your scandal idea again?" 
"well, i'm probably just going to accuse him of harassment. that way his friends will turn on him and so will everybody else." 
"thats so genius!" 

thats disgusting, you should die josh. 

"so, refresh me of the entire plan." 
"well, the new plan is to take away the teams ability to get in my head by getting into theirs. then i'll destroy his career by making them think i was raped. piece of cake, literally anybody gets turned on when accused of rape so theres high expectations for that. its funny cause they're making this easier for me!" 
"yeah! your totally gonna get through with this. world fame, josh richards is on his way!" 

no. your gonna loose. the world doesn't want you. your trash. 

eventually josh will realize that evil is gonna get him nowhere. or maybe he won't. he's too stupid to realize the simplest things, and he likes to call bryce stupid? 

get a load of this idiot.