ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴍᴏɴʜᴇᴀᴅꜱ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪx: ᴇxᴇᴄᴜᴛɪɴɢ ᴊᴀɴᴛʜᴏɴʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴏɴɪᴄᴋ'ꜱ ᴘʟᴀɴ

𝓣𝓸𝓷𝔂 𝓟𝓞𝓥

am i nervous? of course i am! i'm about to lie to one of my closest friends!

wait-

we didn't talk about that part?

oh. well, we came up with a way to make chase and noen catch feelings!

we figured, we would lie to each other and tell them they had feelings for each other- but not confront one another on it. that way, they'd have they thought in their heads and catch feelings themselves!

I quickly made my way upto chase's from door, waiting for kendall to open the door of the 7 bedroom mansion. Yeah, 7 bedrooms. They were a 4 person family, why did they need 7 bedrooms?! Sure, a few guestrooms are neat but 7 bedrooms! What is this!?

I watched the door open with kendall on the other side. "Hey." I smiled. "Oh hi. CHASE YOUR IDIOT FRIENDS HERE!" Kendall said, letting me in.

I quickly walked up the three flights of stairs, making my way to chase's room. The mansion had three floors. Yeah, its pretty bizarre. I even get lost here sometimes, I'm surprised i found his room on the first try.

I quickly went into his room, quietly- trying not to scare him or anything. He had been sitting in his spinning chair behind his desk. He was doing homework? But I thought he stopped school after he got casted that movie in the 10th grade?

I shut the door behind me, making him look up and close his textbook. "Oh hey." He said, smiling. "Hey! Whatcha up to?" I asked. "Well, since I had to stop going to school early because of the movie I have to spend all summer picking up in my 10th grade work." He said. "Then when summer ends, it's the same. I'll be spending the 11th grade behind a screen."

He sounded a bit disappointed. I would be too, he can't even go to our school anymore. Made me feel bad..

"Oh. That's disappointing. Well, whether you get to see us at school or not we'll be on your side." I said, making him smile. "Thanks." He said.

You know, he's the only kid I know who wishes he could go to school. Poor kid just wishes he could be out of the limelight..

"So, what brings you here?"
"Well, I have something I think you should know. But you can't tell anyone. Like ANYONE."
"Oh, that's cool. What's up?"
"You know noen. Your closest friend. The baby daddy to your puppy. Well- he's got feelings for you. He didn't tell me directly but I heard him say while on the phone with miles. He likes you, a lot and I figured you should know. But please don't tell him or anybody else."

"Wait seriously? That's sweet.." he said, smiling a bit. "I promise I won't tell anyone. I'll let him come to me himself. Thanks for telling me." He said. "No problem!" I said.

That same day, I gave noen a call to let him know everything he needed to know too.

"Hi!" Noen said, picking up the call. "Hey! How have you been?" I asked.

We had a normal conversation until I finally worked up the nerve to bring it up.

"So, I called to transfer a little information. You have to promise not to tell anybody. Not even chase himself " I said. "Okay. What's going on?" He asked. "Chase has a bit of a crush on you. He doesn't want you to know because of abby, but I figured you deserved to know because if you wanna make that work i want the best for both of you. Just don't tell him or anyone else that you know." I said. He nodded and smiled. "Your- well chase's secret is safe with me!" He chuckled.

Well that was easy! Really easy! I just hope this goes as planned. If this doesn't goes as we need it to, we'll be screwed.